Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

WhatABore

VIP Member
Why is she always bullshitting to Ella to get her to do something or listen/accept something?

Also, that's 2 walks in 2 days now.
I know it's good to get fresh air but when has she ever gone on walks before 😂

Attachments

Reactions: 10

RomancingRainbows

She's a twat. Just buy a pushchair instead of a load.of.fecking photos and let someone else who is desperately in need have the free one. Bet she takes free stuff and sells it on

Fattygettinfit

Chatty Member
So she had Ella at "home" when she was building the TV unit thing, complaining about Amelia not settling. So where was Ella if she was home from school? 🤔
She's a lying bitch, no fuckin way Ella has been there. Bullshit. #missingchild #freemoley

Last edited:
  • Haha
I don’t know who this dick head thinks she is. Sorry she’s been silent and she’ll show little lady later because she needs to make sure they’ve told other people first... oh please, just fuck off, no one gives a shit!

Loll86

I don’t think she was digging at individuals through Royal Mail, it was more at Boots and the fact it wasn’t delivered. It’s like saying you’ve had a shit experience with the NHS, you don’t slate every individual. the same happened to me when my baby was little, the only way I could get stuff was to order it and Boots hadn’t dispatched it even though they were supposed too. We don’t have many big stores around us.
ANYWAY… I honestly think Emily needs a break from social media. She’s putting pressure on herself and it’s not going well.
im not normally one to stick up for people on here 😂 but I’m starting to feel sorry for her.
I 100% think she was digging at royal mail just as much as boots 🤷🏻‍♀️🥴 why dig at either🤷🏻‍♀️ Were in a pandemic with staff shortages everywhere… i wouldnt rely on post if my child was in that much pain 🤷🏻‍♀️

SquiggleWiggle

Chatty Member
Why did it take her a few days? I googled baby vests with mitts and the M&S ones were the first result. Surprised she didn’t beg for them

ChubClubThug

VIP Member
It must be growing new life by now. She'll be charging the fungus rent before long although I suppose it will have squatters rights since it grew on that manky sack!
Imagine the arse and boob sweat and tea stains all over it 🤢🤢🤢🤢 she's an absolute skip rat she makes me vom!!

• Sick

WhatABore

VIP Member
Let’s be honest, your baby is only the apple of your own eye, nobody else gives two shits 😂😂
Tbh, my second baby looked like a potato for a while 😂
Had a few friends comment saying "aww she's so cute and gorgeous" I was like what? No she's not 😂
I'm a terrible Mum 😂😂

• Haha

ChubClubThug

VIP Member
As awful as it sounds I think this baby was for instagram content and in place of paid employment.
Quite a few on instagram churn out babies to guarantee their next few months freebies..it disgusts me! Then when they grow they can't be bothered with them. She will try and make it as a mummy flogger but it's never going to happen. She is too unlikeable and selfish

• Heart

FraggleRock

VIP Member
Oh babys got a hat on but no bloody coat! Backwards 🤯🤯
She makes sure she’s bundled up though doesn’t she, selfish bitch. Sorry, but I think it’s neglectful not dressing a baby appropriately for the weather, I hate seeing young children out and about in colder weather not wearing coats, hats, cardigans etc. I’ve seen babies in pushchairs being pushed around with no socks on, no blankets covering them etc. Really pisses me off, it’s much better to have to remove layers when a child is too warm and take warmer clothes with you just in case, than to take nothing. I just can’t believe this woman

uglybettybetty

VIP Member
Maybe the baby is clingy because she never puts her down? Babies need space too... she is always holding her!! No wonder she’s developed separation anxiety

uglybettybetty

VIP Member
Never seen anyone so selfish and lazy, the worst thing is how she so openly shares it for all to see… is she not embarrassed? It’s so embarrassing. She is hitting new lows everyday. I find it so hard to watch her, she’s a mess. I am surprised moley is still with her, she’s horrible

• Heart

el1234

I’d be absolutely mortified to be eating McDonald’s in my hospital bed whilst being induced knowing full well that I had already eaten a roast dinner AND fish fingers, mash and peas. What on Earth must everyone else be thinking! And McDonald’s is to cheer her up because her first induction method didn’t work! Fuck me, grow some balls hubby and tell her no!!

FraggleRock

VIP Member
Finding her daily reminders that she’s up at 4am tedious as fuck, she’s a baby Emily, they generally tend to wake up a lot ffs! 🤦🏼‍♀️

Tastygirl

VIP Member
Hella is wearing gloves that match the babies hat. And surely if its cold enough for gloves she should have a coat? And 3 layers on the baby she's fine...she needs a kick in her fucking head. She should be ashamed of herself.

• Sad

Djakm

Amazing how she’s eaten nothing but toast for weeks yet suddenly she can bake two different things AND tidy up. Bet poor hubby will have to kiss her arse for months for all the hard work she’s done today 🤣

uglybettybetty

VIP Member
LMAO I’m so embarrassed for this woman. I can’t get over how she genuinely thinks she’s an influencer and she thinks she’s so important ...... oh dear😩😩😩

carextap

She’s wearing that smelly fishy birth gown again!!!!! To her “private tongue tie appointment” - she will take any chance to show that off. Why don’t you spend that money on a new baby gro before she bursts out of the seams

daft cow

• Haha
  • Sick

Pinkypoo

I don't even know why I'm shocked any more and yet still 😱 if you're that worried about baby being upset and poorly you would go to or get someone to go to the f-ing shop ASAP. Then again, we all knew when she said she was going down the bottle route rather than put herself out and restrict dairy from her diet that she wasn't prepared to go above and beyond for her baby.

Reactions: 9