Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

rhc92

Chatty Member
She's such a twat, it says some and also so many times the last 18 months I've ordered something and it said it's a certain day but it doesn't turn up then because they're massively over worked. I'm sure she would have got a refund for the delivery anyway. If it was that important, she would have gone and found some before going to a birthday party. She can't take any responsibility herself.

Reactions: 10

Blah blah 2020

I dont have children yet so maybe I'm getting the wrong end of the stick but she said the picture of tea and toast was 25 minutes after giving birth, where was the baby?? Wouldn't you be cuddling it and just looking at it and been like wow your finally here. I guess her husband could have been holding her but then who took the pic?🤷‍♀️ maybe it's the done thing like I say I haven't had the experience yet!

PeonyGirl

She honestly doesn’t deserve to be a mum, she has absolutely no idea how to care for a baby! I bet she learns nothing from this experience, and she’ll be back taking the baby out with no cardigan or snowsuit!!! Gah … I just don’t understand her!

antisocialmedia

VIP Member
Hubbeh has just got a promotion at Asdeh so surely they can afford some IKEA wardrobes and leave free things for people without a wage coming in

Fattygettinfit

Chatty Member
I think she was over 20 stone before she got pregnant. She ballooned rapidly. That's her business but wow, don't advise others 🤣 she's such a dickhead
She's the last person I'd take any kind of advice from, she's an absolute minger. Dirty, scruffy clothes and hair. Nevermind going for yet another free hair appointment she needs a fuckin good scrub in the bath. That black top will be walking itself to the washing machine soon 🤮

• Haha
  • Sick

SnooperTrooper

Chatty Member
Don't know if it's just me that thought it. When she said before that the NHS said its just a slight tongue tie but this private guy has told her it's 95%.
I thought.. Well of course he's not going to tell you it's only slight? Because you might change your mind and that means losing money?

FraggleRock

VIP Member
Hasn’t she been out every day since she gave birth? Why the need to be up and taking your newborn out so soon, what’s wrong with staying home and enjoying your bubble? 🙄is she trying to prove something here.

ChampagneBox

VIP Member
I love how she pans the camera round to barely see the pram 😂 where else was Amelia going to be?? Cutting the bloody ribbon??

• Haha

uglybettybetty

VIP Member
She’s just propa awkward isn’t she, I dunno if there is a word to describe her personality but the way she thinks she’s funny and relatable when it’s actually just cringe
It’s like also when she has those weird little moments when she sings or dances and records it and she genuinely thinks she’s cool..... when it’s like Emily hun, you’re as cool as thick brown thermal socks and sludge green sandals worn together. You’re not hip, you’re a hippo. You’re not entertaining, you’re painful to watch.....

• Haha

Clarew93

It’s a different ballgame when you go from one child to two. I’ve always said it. It’s bloody hard work. But as said above, she doesn’t help herself at all.
Get out and about with the pram - fresh air and exercise makes you feel better. Literally no one cares how she is feeding her baby, as long as she is fed it is not effecting any of her followers why does she think people care 😂

SquiggleWiggle

Chatty Member
I’m persuaded that we won’t see that £100 dress again because she probably kept the tag on it and returned it 🤣 (cue a story about the dress still being there once she’s read this post)
I honestly think none of her clothes fit and she can’t afford anymore. Towards the end she ballooned massively and it wasn’t just normal pregnancy weight. I still think GD was a risk plus she was given the injections too

Fattygettinfit

Chatty Member
No money and can't afford to buy stuff but can go private for the baby tongue tie. What a load of bollocks you crying poverty👎

BettyBeau

VIP Member
She literally never stops moaning. if she stopped filming every thing for insta she might have time to shower and run the hoover round.
The baby does not need to held every time she opens her eyes.
Honestly she’s so hard done by what does she think people with twins or 2 under two or single parents do 😬

• Heart

WhatABore

VIP Member
Imagine having the audacity to tell people they don't need to put on lots of weight during pregnancy when in the previous paragraph she said she weighed over 20 stone whilst full term 😱🤢 she's five foot nothing and morbidly obese. Ain't nothing about that wench that's going to make me want to take advice from her.
Telling people they don't need to gain weight when pregnant like people choose to 😂

Yet she gains loads of weight when not pregnant haha 😂

• Haha

ell73949032838

Treating herself to coco pops as if she hasn’t lived off bread and biscuits for days. All this woman does is bloody moan. God forbid she actually encountered a real life changing problem or illness. Her hair looks absolutely dreadful it’s multi coloured and beyond split she may as well shave it all off and start afresh. Her eyebrows have basically faded off her face as she hasn’t been #gifted any more micro blading. And wtf is she wearing. Ironing the hubby’s shirts but clearly not that only one outfit she has. Sorry two outfits (forgot her birthing nightie) someone needs to give her a shake she needs to get some nutrients in her and start looking after herself inside and out. She’s a moany mess

ell73949032838

Imagine having an attitude with nurses who are helping you all because you’re too fucking thick to put a coat on your baby in october. This is YOUR fault Emily. So she’ll ‘leave it up to the doctor as he’s a professional’ then doesn’t listen to what he says anyway. I reckon Hubby stepped in and said enough is enough and wanted her monitored overnight. Emily’s just acting as if it was both of them to seem less neglectful. ‘At the end of my tether’ we’re all at the end of ours emily watching your poor innocent baby be paraded around a field in nothing but a fucking baby grow!! Stupid bitch