Emilywalters_journal #5 Laying down after 1 chore, everyday there’s brownies at the door

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I was going to comment something along these lines, but wasn’t sure if I was being mean 😂 so glad there are likeminded folk out there ☺
[/QUOTE
oh I’m a witch 🤣🤣🤣 #sorrynotsorry

She’s so self absorbed. All these stories about her pregnancy. Emily love, you ain’t the only one in the world having a child and let me break it to you. None of your followers ( fake followers ) cares. That’s me done now spying on her for the car crash tv. I don’t even follow her but I would check her stories or posts now and then but I won’t be now. Cause it will be about nothing but her pregnancy. Bore off 😴

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Sorry but she can’t even maintain her weight when she’s on a diet so how’s she expecting to maintain it whilst she’s pregnant 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 8
Just sat and watched all her videos, she doesn’t half think she’s something special doesn’t she. She’s so insincere and smug. Seeing her and ‘hubby’ kissing in that igtv actually made my toes curl 🤢
Also, can’t get over how massive her thighs are 😱
She loves herself. One of her thighs is the size of my husbands waist thereabouts

• Haha
Reactions: 3
This!! I’m currently secretly pregnant with a whoops baby (conceived on the implant) I work my partner has a brilliant job but he doesn’t think we can afford this baby so gotta do what I gotta do🤷🏻‍♀️ I realise people may not agree with our decision but it’s not my fault contraception failed
I've had the copper coil and now the mirena coil since 2019, so if I got pregnant, I'd not keep the baby because of the sheer fact it's supposed to stop pregnancy, and my bf and I have never wanted children and this method is the best for me, so I'm 100% with you on your decisions! 😊

• Heart
Sorry to go off topic, but I’m trying for a baby soon and my biggest worry is can we afford to? Some people have said you can’t say what the exact cost is you just manage, and others have said to have £x extra a month etc. What are peoples thoughts?

Just to add to, I liked the Easter egg idea it was pretty cute. But I can’t work out if they were happy shocked or wtf shocked 🙈

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
Sorry to go off topic, but I’m trying for a baby soon and my biggest worry is can we afford to? Some people have said you can’t say what the exact cost is you just manage, and others have said to have £x extra a month etc. What are peoples thoughts?

Just to add to, I liked the Easter egg idea it was pretty cute. But I can’t work out if they were happy shocked or wtf shocked 🙈
If you really want another you do what you can to get by, no point waiting

Reactions: 5
I do find it slightly worrying that rather than having a baby back when she was 5st lighter and a lot healthier, she’s decided to have one now, when she’s put all the weight back on and has massively increased her risk of complications for the baby. Why not get healthy first?

Reactions: 9
I do find it slightly worrying that rather than having a baby back when she was 5st lighter and a lot healthier, she’s decided to have one now, when she’s put all the weight back on and has massively increased her risk of complications for the baby. Why not get healthy first?
I look at her now she’s pregnant and all I can think is gestational diabetes.....I had it had to have an induced delivery , loads of monitoring, blood counts 7 times a day and I wasn’t her size.
I also look at her and think how long will it be before she’s saying she’s craving brownies , hinting at freebies

Didn’t some one call this months ago.
Can’t wait to see her with a newborn and hella urgh she’s going to be a mummy blogger now isn’t she

Reactions: 5

I don't work but my husband does, I'm a carer for our first born. We aren't living on the breadline but we get by. The thought of being able to afford another wouldn't even come to mind for me personally. People with a lot less have a lot more kids. It's just down to personal preference isn't it on how comfortably people like to live etc. Good luck with your journey xx

• Heart
If you really want another you do what you can to get by, no point waiting
I get this but at the same time I find it slightly selfish to bring a child into the world if you can't give them the life they deserve. I know if I had another i would do everything in my power to give them the life my son has but also I think its a decision that needs to be thought about. So many children living in poverty by no fault of there own. And its sad

Reactions: 7

If you want another I would go for it. You would manage. I was worried about affording number 2. Had it all planned out, started saving, was going to go back to work early, minimal childcare planned and i thought number 2 would slot in effortlessly! At the 12 week scan we found out it was twins 🤦🏼‍♀️ so all plans went out of the window! They're 2 weeks old now and whilst we hadn't planned for 3 kids (bigger house/car required!) We will manage! 😊

• Heart
I get this but at the same time I find it slightly selfish to bring a child into the world if you can't give them the life they deserve. I know if I had another i would do everything in my power to give them the life my son has but also I think its a decision that needs to be thought about. So many children living in poverty by no fault of there own. And its sad
This world we live in is tit anyway, I have two boys and I can't make the world better for them

Reactions: 2
I look at her now she’s pregnant and all I can think is gestational diabetes.....I had it had to have an induced delivery , loads of monitoring, blood counts 7 times a day and I wasn’t her size.
I also look at her and think how long will it be before she’s saying she’s craving brownies , hinting at freebies
Size/weight doesn’t automatically mean you will get GD though, yes she is at increased risk, because of her BMI, it will definitely be over the threshold. I have it, and had no previous risk factors - have a healthy BMI (under 30) I think the reason I have it is because mine is a multiple pregnancy. I do think this pregnancy will be an excuse for her to gorge herself on crap and I don’t for one second think shes going to stick to a healthy diet at all, I can definitely see her using the ‘eating for two’ bullshit!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.