Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

SnooperTrooper

Chatty Member
Anyone else think the excuse of Ella's shirt being too tight is bullshit and she just didn't want to be judged for rushing out on the first day the shops are open?

Reactions: 10

Whateverrr

I can't have children and it's all I have ever wanted but not for one second did I think I'm jealous or any negative way of her having a baby and I can't. I don't see why to write that?! The world doesn't revolve around me, people have babies, that's what happens.
I agree, my son was stillborn at 30 weeks and the delivery was traumatic to the extent that I can’t have children anymore. I don’t need to be mollycoddled and shielded from peoples pregnancy announcements thanks Emily. Yes it catches me slightly when I read that someone’s pregnant, maybe upsets me slightly but it upset me more with that little disclaimer of hers. Really rubbed it in.

• Sad
  • Heart

Inzzzzta

I think she definitely reads on here but why would she send those messages to herself? Even for sympathy it would be a really weird thing to do.
Attention seeking 101. If you aren’t getting the attention you crave make a reason to get the attention you crave. I’m 100% convinced it’s her, she clearly lives on another planet

antisocialmedia

VIP Member
I find it hard to believe she's had a bunch of people shaming her for formula feeding Ella.

I know you get the odd person that does but it's rare these days. But I think she knows it's something she'd get sympathy for.
Exactly, nobody really gives a shit. If she breastfeeds this new kid, you know she will get her baps out on camera. I'll block her for good if I see this.

• Haha
Reactions: 9

Annie65

VIP Member
So they have no money but they will pay for a private scan 1 month before she gets her NHS one? Where’s the logic ?

leon19

I don't think she should be talking about how long it took to conceive. It could possibly be upsetting for others especially women her size who most probably take a long while to conceive and think oh she can get pregnant just like that what's wrong with me. Even women of healthy weights could still find that triggering. I just don't get the obsession with people asking how long it took to conceive it should be kept private

FraggleRock

VIP Member
I took it as the whole Sarah Everard thing? Sorry to diminish that down to those few words.
I thought the same thing, it’s got to be regarding Sarah. Sick of seeing every influencer jump on this bandwagon, it’s so disrespectful to her memory, that they’re just using her death for content. Pisses me right off

Djakm

Begging for a free spa day for Hella’s birthday now. If you liked it that much why not book and pay for it yourself..

• Sad

BoujeeBabe

VIP Member
I can bet Emily has been shovelling in the McDonald’s too! She just doesn’t post it... sneaky strange woman that blusher is horrendous I can see why she isn’t a makeup artist anymore lol😂😂
She looks like a cross between the fucking joker and a clown! 👀👄🤡

• Haha
Is this an ad or something the trip to this park coz why the fuck is she asking workers for pictures. Seriously says she’s excited for first day out in a year and spends all day on her phone. So fucking sad!!