Emilywalters_journal #5 Laying down after 1 chore, everyday there’s brownies at the door

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Here we go again, brace yourselves everyone - another bloody haul of clothes that she complains she had to ‘size up’ in. Never known someone buy so many clothes for themselves whilst moaning that they’re skint!

Reactions: 10
Don’t want to see Emily’s tits swinging round in the kitchen on a Wednesday morning, clearly no bra on. Just get dressed!

Reactions: 7
Here we go again, brace yourselves everyone - another bloody haul of clothes that she complains she had to ‘size up’ in. Never known someone buy so many clothes for themselves whilst moaning that they’re skint!
"Size up guys" 🙄🙄🙄 When will she admit her body has sized up......

Reactions: 6
She probably sends them all back, just buys them and tries them on for engagement is my guess.

Full day back on plan for her today so let’s start with a big breakfast and cook a massive lunch. Just have some cereal for breakfast and a sandwich for lunch like the rest of us 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 5
She probably sends them all back, just buys them and tries them on for engagement is my guess.

Full day back on plan for her today so let’s start with a big breakfast and cook a massive lunch. Just have some cereal for breakfast and a sandwich for lunch like the rest of us 🤷🏻‍♀️
The thing is, I bet a sandwich would actually fill her up if she actually tried it! there is no need for a full on meal at midday!

She thinks this woman has the same style and body shape as her?? 😂 What?

• Haha
Nearly time peeps!!!!

The excitement and anticipation is more than I experienced when having kids/visiting Disney/my first period

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.