Emilywalters_journal #5 Laying down after 1 chore, everyday there’s brownies at the door

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He's only on £9.50 an hour so can't be making enough to cover all bills and her spending expenses. Surely.
This shocks me, she acts like he’s really important but he’s either not or he’s a mug for doing it for that little money. I work for another supermarket and get more then that

Reactions: 5
This shocks me, she acts like he’s really important but he’s either not or he’s a mug for doing it for that little money. I work for another supermarket and get more then that
He's only a section leader. They only get paid 50p more than normal staff.
So he's only 1 step higher than normal floor workers 🤷🏼‍♀️ and then you've got all the managers and stuff above him

Reactions: 3
He's only a section leader. They only get paid 50p more than normal staff.
So he's only 1 step higher than normal floor workers 🤷🏼‍♀️ and then you've got all the managers and stuff above him
You’d think she’d get hubby to get a job at Tesco or coop. They obv shop there more so she’d get his discount and they get paid more for doing that job 😂

He interviewed for a higher position and didn't get it. So he isn't that great 😂😂

Reactions: 6
Yeah he went for management at Asda and didn't get it and then went for another job interview outside of Asda not that long ago and didn't get it either 😂
Didn’t she slag off ASDA when he was interviewing somewhere else because she was so sure he would get it 😂

Reactions: 11
How do we know that’s what he gets paid? My husband was made redundant late last year and got a job at Morrison’s and he’s already paid more than that.

Reactions: 1
How do we know that’s what he gets paid? My husband was made redundant late last year and got a job at Morrison’s and he’s already paid more than that.
I used to work for Asda and have friends there, including section leaders. 😊

Reactions: 1
It’s almost 2 and I can’t sleep, remembered Emily had that massive jump in followers and wanted to see what happened and 🤣🤣🤣. Did the bought followers get deleted within a day?!
Looks like it. Instagram will delete these fake
Bots so Emily don’t bother next time wasting money on followers is really sad hun

• Haha
It could have been followers gained from the tesco ad because it was the same day I think. Then when they realised what they were following they were outta there! 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 11
It’s almost 2 and I can’t sleep, remembered Emily had that massive jump in followers and wanted to see what happened and 🤣🤣🤣. Did the bought followers get deleted within a day?!
maybe the payment declined and they all had to be returned 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
What a surprise, she’s back begging (oh sorry, PROMOTING) a local business doing food.

If you want it so much, buy it and then do a review. Don’t post about them in the hope they send you free stuff, you look like a beg 😂

Reactions: 10
What a surprise, she’s back begging (oh sorry, PROMOTING) a local business doing food.

If you want it so much, buy it and then do a review. Don’t post about them in the hope they send you free stuff, you look like a beg 😂
I get people making a living from running a small business but how hard seriously is putting a graze board together yourself.
Some of these small businesses must thrive on people with more money than sense

Reactions: 12
I see that and muttered “bleeping begging cow” Shameless 😠

Tempted to DM them and tell them not to give in to her 🤨

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.