Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

ChubClubThug

VIP Member
I know pregnancy can do some strange things to your hair but jesus christ that's some yellow mess on her head 🥴 she best be careful pulling those polyester dresses over her head she may catch fire

• Haha
Reactions: 8

rhc92

Chatty Member
She’s cleaning the bathroom and still somehow manages to remind people that she’s pregnant. Stop rubbing it in peoples faces. Also, no one gives a flying fuck.
It’s so bullshit that when she announced she’s pregnant she posted about she’s sorry for people struggling etc. She obviously doesn’t give a shit as she mentions it several times a day. There’s no reason for her to mention it as much as she does.

Javert

“Anyone else cry?!” No because we are not attention seeking pre Madonna’s!! PUT YOUR PHONE DOWN AND HELP YOUR DAUGHTER CLIMB TREES!

It’ll be #picnicparadise in the summer.

BoujeeBabe

VIP Member
This!! I’m currently secretly pregnant with a whoops baby (conceived on the implant) I work my partner has a brilliant job but he doesn’t think we can afford this baby so gotta do what I gotta do🤷🏻‍♀️ I realise people may not agree with our decision but it’s not my fault contraception failed
I've had the copper coil and now the mirena coil since 2019, so if I got pregnant, I'd not keep the baby because of the sheer fact it's supposed to stop pregnancy, and my bf and I have never wanted children and this method is the best for me, so I'm 100% with you on your decisions! 😊

• Heart

tatlar

Laughing at her Tesco #ad

“There’s not a lot in the fridge but eggs, bacon and an onion”

You do also seem to have a very well stocked vegetable drawer but of course that’s far too healthy for our Emily 😂

• Haha
The cheek of her putting angry face because ‘hubby’ is working all weekend! How selfish of him to actually be out earning a crust to put food on the table! She is next level dick head!

Happyholly

VIP Member
Imagine how Ella will feel when she is older and remembers that her mum was that happy to see the back of her all day! Thoses kind of moments stick in children's minds. She may have even said something in school today...

underc0ver

Did you all know she’s pregnant??????? Not that she’s spoke about it at all. I should have unfollowed but I’d still be insta stalking because that’s my favourite thing to do. But fk me, she’s desperate to be gifted baby things/maternity clothes. I hate her

• Haha
  • Sad
Thick as shit she really is, plus it’s not Sheffield Hallam anything where she will be going for her vaccine it’s Sheffield flyDSA arena......believe me not everyone in her neck of the woods are as thick as her, I know I’m not 🙄🙄🙄

EyeSpy88

VIP Member
When she does those hair toss videos it’s hideous, she really does think she’s a sexy minx doesn’t she 😂😂

• Haha
Sorry to go off topic, but I’m trying for a baby soon and my biggest worry is can we afford to? Some people have said you can’t say what the exact cost is you just manage, and others have said to have £x extra a month etc. What are peoples thoughts?

Just to add to, I liked the Easter egg idea it was pretty cute. But I can’t work out if they were happy shocked or wtf shocked 🙈
If you want another I would go for it. You would manage. I was worried about affording number 2. Had it all planned out, started saving, was going to go back to work early, minimal childcare planned and i thought number 2 would slot in effortlessly! At the 12 week scan we found out it was twins 🤦🏼‍♀️ so all plans went out of the window! They're 2 weeks old now and whilst we hadn't planned for 3 kids (bigger house/car required!) We will manage! 😊

• Heart

rhc92

Chatty Member
Those jumpsuits look a mess on her. And the two trousers at the start are way too small. Has she been to Jess's school of everything being tight?

el1234

She has absolutely stacked on the weight 😵 I bet she's gained another 2/3 stone easily. I almost feel sorry for her. You can really see it in her face, her forearms are chubby making her look like she has little t-rex arms 😳 her waist even (previously her smallest part) doesn't look defined anymore. Why on earth is she doing this to herself 🤔 she needs to take back control or she's going to have a heart attack. You can't gain weight at that rate and be ok. Something is up with her. Her hair is worse than ever too, must be a lack of nutrients.
T-Rex arms 😂😂 but on a serious note you are absolutely right. It’s not healthy and she’s making herself more at risk of serious health problems. Her hair, the fact she’s always tired, getting ill more often will all be down to her lack of a balanced diet. She sounds so out of breath on her stories too. I hope she sticks to SW this time around.

• Heart

rhc92

Chatty Member
Apart from the issues I have with them plastering their child all over social media for strangers to see, she's literally shown the whole day out, if you were thinking about going you wouldn't need to because she's just shown it all. Also, why is she posting so many stories? Keep some for herself but also, I remember days out like this, you would have the odd few photos or videos (if we were with the family members who had a recorder). Not every single step needs to be documented!

Javert

When your child becomes a fashion accessory/prop in your somewhat exaggerated (as in creating things for the gram) stories/posts, it’s probably time to pop the phone down.