Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Clarew93

She’s classic attention seeking saying she is ‘nesting’ - its bullshit she’s just cleaning her house but because she’s so used to sitting on her arse it must be a shock to the system for poor Emily

• Haha
Reactions: 8

Littleblondie92

Love a spud with cheese and beans 🤣

She’s just done an aff link on a globe?? That she got for free??? Eh

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Angry

Inzzzzta

I don’t think I’ve seen her wearing it at all since then! I doubt she’s ‘influenced’ anyone into buying one, they’d have been better off sending it to someone who will actually use it for exercise.
Influenced me into thinking of an Apple Watch when my FitBit needs replacing

el1234

Sorry but she can’t even maintain her weight when she’s on a diet so how’s she expecting to maintain it whilst she’s pregnant 🤷🏻‍♀️

Pumpkinpie0991

VIP Member
she’s definitely doing it herself . The using the same name is to throw people off the scent from when we said it last time
yes.

And I think she has a tattle account, they’ll not do the same mistake as liking a comment they send to her Now after the first time. As then it’s easier to find a new account through searching through who liked it.

Rose94

VIP Member
I agree she knew it was a girl already. How convenient she put a post up before the scan saying she’s gonna check it’s a boy

uglybettybetty

VIP Member
Her latest grid post... if someone has to beg for likes,, they are on a sinking ship. She’s even used this “bad news” she can’t share about but yet is still going on about for the thousandth time, in her caption. What a lard arsed beg. She’s an embarrassment honestly
I find it so pathetic that she’s using that for content. If she’s said she doesn’t want to share about it, why is she then making a post about it? It just seems so me me me. But then again, she is a me me me type of person. What an awful awful woman

SnooperTrooper

Chatty Member
Saying to the dog "Have you missed us?" of course he fucking has. He's gone from having someone home pretty much 24/7 to being on his own for over 8 hours today!

• Sad

Eyeseeyou

Chatty Member
I don’t get why you would go on and do all those stories enticing speculation! She really dragged it out and for what 🤷🏻‍♀️

el1234

I know “the hubby” works for Asda but is he a manager or anything? I don’t know what Asda employees or managers are on salary wise but he’s about to support a family of four, a mortgage, bills, cars, pets, food, days out etc all on his own.

And also, poor “puppy” doesn’t get walked as it is, there’s even less chance now

FraggleRock

VIP Member
That bump has always been there. Pregnant or not. Unfortunately Emily is so heavy, you won’t be able to tell she’s pregnant.
I was going to comment something along these lines, but wasn’t sure if I was being mean 😂 so glad there are likeminded folk out there ☺

Can’t believe how much of a smug cow she is on her stories today, does she think she’s the first person to have a second child abs people give a shit. Found her ‘sympathy’ for people finding announcements difficult fake and disingenuous, if she was that fucking bothered about others feelings, she could have put a trigger warning on her post, or not plastered it all over her bloody insta all morning.

Cringing how she’s filmed all the bits eg the pregnancy test, going for a scan, and saved it all up for one video reveal 🥴🤦🏻‍♀️ oh and the bio is like every other bloody influcencer... ‘expecting baby Sept 2020’

ALSO what is the point of putting ‘I know for some of you pregnancy announcements are hard to see’ at the bottom of your essay about your bump?? So disingenuous
These reveals that influencers put on reels are so bloody cringe, they obviously want to put it out there about being pregnant so they make sure they don’t miss out on those all important freebies they desperately crave

• Haha

Gossipgirl92

Chatty Member
She’s really celebrating about a successful school day! What is so hard about homeschooling a 4 year old? I have a 4 year old going to school in sept but I presume reception is quite fun and not serious? I have ‘homework’ set by my daughters preschool but it’s really not the end of the world if it doesn’t get done- I just don’t get it. I just get the impression she doesn’t like doing childcare. Imagine if she had two! I still reckon she’s preg

Reactions: 7