Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

el1234

I don't think her heart is in it
I agree and i think you have to be in the right headspace for it but her comment last week “enough is enough” or something so she must want to get back on it deep down. I hope she continues with it, I really do.

Reactions: 7

BoujeeBabe

VIP Member
She normally goes quiet for a bit when she's fallen off the diet bandwagon again.
And then she comes back with "Thank you for the messages, I'm okay" 😂
Messages she's either sent herself or has made up, like the pathetic greedy hippo she is! 🙄😂

• Haha

wermat-ryhnep-0Dusgo

Chatty Member
Not being funny, but, with ‘hubby’ working at asda and her not working at all, can they even afford another child? Me and my partner both have really good jobs and we had to sit down and discuss whether it was something we could financially afford to do!

rhc92

Chatty Member
Obviously it's sad when something happens to a family member ect.
But it is also something that happens in day to day life yet she's gone on and done god know show many posts, well, not just a post, videos, on how she won't go into detail and it's not her story to tell or whatever.
Which to me implies it's 'Hubbys' side of the family.
She's still been sat on her phone on instagram, still been taking photos constantly as she says, just not posting them.

If it was that difficult, surely she could've simply put "Had some difficult news we've been dealing with as a family, I'll be back to posting"
Or something like that without "recording her messages loads of times" just to say she isn't going to say anyway.
This is what I don't understand, just put up some text saying somethings happened, it's shit I'll be back later, rather than recording a video of her crying and spending stories talking about how she can't talk about it.

el1234

Cue a story where she’s crying saying it’s sooooo hard bc hella is demanding mummy plays with her when she has a newborn stuck to her chest and moley has the AUDACITY to go to work but it’s okay because she’s sooooo relatable #mummyblogger

I don’t think hubby actually looked too thrilled when she told him in her video hahahah 🥴
😂😂 Re: the hubby. I thought this too! She captioned the reactions of everyone else (clearly both sets of grandparents were delighted!) but why didn’t she caption what he said? He justgave her a hug and she went for the kiss but we have no idea what he said!

• Haha

el1234

I’ve had to unfollow her now after being gifted another freebie and hinting at something else tomorrow too. I don’t know how or why these companies choose to work with her, all’s I can think is she is hassling them non stop until they give in. I don’t get it 🤷🏻‍♀️

ChampagneBox

VIP Member
The food pic quote;
“I’ve not been eating that bad”

So she ain’t been eating all the chocolate, selection of brownies and brownie bakes?! 🤥

She’s posted more crap whilst she’s very poorly compared to when she was calorie counting for 2 weeks!!
I love how she’s addressed basically everything from here in that one post 🥴😂

• Haha

thenoodle

Chatty Member
To be fair on her she’s probably had a tough day looking after Ella.

I joke, she’s fucking lazy.

• Haha

Tatty44

Depressed? Ehhh I don’t think so. She’s super lazy and moans moans moans. She’s an attention seeker. She copied Jess a few weeks ago and “took a few days off social” it was more like 12 hours. She’s desperate for people to validate her. Also someone who has depression wouldn’t constantly be filming their life they’d be doing the total opposite. This lazy idiot is never off her phone! She is constantly recording her bland boring life god knows what for. She’s greedy and has comfort eating issues for sure. She’ll be getting diabetes by the time she’s 35 if she continues the way she is. Pure laziness and she looks way older than she actually is!! I thought she was 45+ she’s not even 30 yet?! She looks old!!!
I have to totally agree, I suffer from depression and had a period of a couple of months I didn't post anything on Instagram I just didn't have the motivation too. Very rarely even looked at people's stories. Her behaviour is totally attention seeking and the want to be a bigger account. Hubby comes home from work and takes her out. Why hasn't she? I know when I was alot bigger I cba doing anything but if kids were concerned I done it. A good kick into real life!

EyeSpy88

VIP Member
The reviews for black joggers said size down twice, she bought her "normal size" and they're more like leggings than oversized. She's insinuating the reviewers were wrong...no hun you are just not a size 20 anymore. Loungewear or not these are doing NOTHING for her figure.
i have those black joggers and literally never wear them as they are HUGE in my normal size and I look like I’m wearing them as a joke 😂😂

• Haha

Inzzzzta

she’s ill..... again. We know what happens next

Emily: thanks for all the messages asking if I’m ok and feel better soon

Reality: maybe 1 or 2 messages, maybe even none, she’s such a dickhead

• Haha

Annie65

VIP Member
Just watched the haul. It all looks absolutely hideous. Why does she keep dressing like a 90 year old? But omg that last dress, wtf Emily?