Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

ChubClubThug

VIP Member
I find it hard to believe she's had a bunch of people shaming her for formula feeding Ella.

I know you get the odd person that does but it's rare these days. But I think she knows it's something she'd get sympathy for.
She is literally a freak if she's made something like that up for content 😳

But then again who can forget the period stories 🤣🤣🤣😳😳😳😳🤢 she's an absolute fruitloop!

• Haha
Reactions: 8

underc0ver

So I just looked back through her Instagram I reckon she’s about 19st 7lb now something like that, I think she’s lying about the bar 7lb bit..that still makes her lighter than me (bitch) however I thought she’d been doing slimming world since late feb? So she shouldn’t be that heavy

Robbie09

VIP Member
So is she saying Ella is a Hella because of formula?
That’s utter rubbish and I’m not arsed what Mother’s use but I think she was out of order last night filming she’s having a time out from Ella and leaving David with her.
She probably wasn’t as bad as Emily made out, it was more about her than Ella.
Also the kid wouldn’t have been in long from school

Annie65

VIP Member
I am really unsure what her Instagram is about anymore? It started as weight loss, when she failed that she tried to be an influencer of clothes hauls, awful hauls at that, and now she’s pregnant it’s just videos of her kid and days out she spends recording instead of just enjoying the moment, when actually no one gives a fuck either. I mean, just give up Emily. You are dull as fuck

Djakm

Fucking hell, how dare the hubby interrupt Emily’s day of doing fuck all to run an errand for him probably while he’s at work! She’s awful. I’ll be very surprised if she gets a job again, she’s had a taste of the lazy life and doesn’t seem she wants to change...

el1234

Right, another walk without the dog? And why do her hands constantly move when she’s talking?!
That poor dog ☹ Why do they have him really? He’s overweight because he’s not walked regularly but if they’re going out for a walk anyway then why not just take him? No wonder he pulls when they do take him out. He must be so desperate for some exercise

mrsmay16

I genuinely feel BAD for her. I'm not going to say nasty things about her looks or her style. Because I wouldn't say that to her face. BUT, if I was a friend, I would seriously try to step in. Her health is at risk. She is out of breath just doing these stories. It's uncomfortable to watch, like she just needs to go and lay down! It's not right. This woman needs regular exercise. 10k steps a day at least! She needs to stick to a nutrition plan for longer than 2 weeks. I honestly wish she would just step back from Instagram. Take a look at her health, her mood and fatigue. She has a young daughter, and it's scary.

uglybettybetty

VIP Member
I don’t miss her, my feed is better without her large gob moaning. Perhaps she got backlash for the way she reacted when Ella went back to school? She was a little too happy... who even knows. I know for a fact though she’ll be back and she’ll say “thanks for the messages just had some time away” when it’s just so obvious she’s online! All for attention. She’s such an attention seeker it’s almost laughable

rhc92

Chatty Member
Cue a story where she’s crying saying it’s sooooo hard bc hella is demanding mummy plays with her when she has a newborn stuck to her chest and moley has the AUDACITY to go to work but it’s okay because she’s sooooo relatable #mummyblogger

I don’t think hubby actually looked too thrilled when she told him in her video hahahah 🥴
I just watched this bit back and he really didn't look too thrilled and the reaction seemed to be because he knew she would be filming he had to do something. Honestly, it's the sort of reaction I get if I buy my husband some guinness. Really starting to think either she wanted it and didn't tell him (an excuse to not go back to work) or it really wasn't planned at all.

• Haha

el1234

I also find it hard to believe she’s been trolled for how she chose to feed her baby 5 years ago.

Although if she did receive messages shaming her for how she fed Ella then why hasn’t she shared them like she said she would be doing not so long ago? She shares everything from here 🤷🏻‍♀️

Annie65

VIP Member
Yes the "I've been going here for 14 months now"
with a year lockdown in between 🤣🤣🤣 this is only the third time she’s been isn’t it? I don’t ever understand why local businesses have these “influencers” come for free treatments. How many of Emily’s REAL following actually leaves near her and would visit that place?
thick if you ask me