Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

uglybettybetty

VIP Member
I can't bear to look at her instagram account anymore, her smug face needs a hard slap
Her smug ugly face is SO annoying, I’ve heard her speaking SO many times about how she can’t walk the dog because he’s too strong. More like she’s too relaxed and goopy with him like she is with her spoilt daughter?
D5BF85C5-FE72-40D6-8ED3-428D658075D0.png

• Sick
Reactions: 8

Annie65

VIP Member
Omg how many stories today? Put your phone away Emily. No one cares to see 1000 photos of your child. Skipped them and then gave up. Just enjoy being with your family instead.

ChubClubThug

VIP Member
The difference being feebs lives off hubby’s money, whereas Emily lives off moleys minimum wage
She tries to spend like her on his minimum wage 😄 god I do feel sorry for the mole he's absolutely fucked now! 🥴 he's gonna have to do 72hrs in Asda just to accommodate her chocolate habit!

• Haha

Gossipgirl92

Chatty Member
“Anyone else cry?!” No because we are not attention seeking pre Madonna’s!! PUT YOUR PHONE DOWN AND HELP YOUR DAUGHTER CLIMB TREES!

It’ll be #picnicparadise in the summer.
I love that she did a poll and most people said no🤣

• Haha

instamumsaredaft

Chatty Member
So she's letting Ella have packed lunch 1 day a week. Tomorrow she be kicking off cos she can't take a lunchbox and she be bribing her with a present if she's a good girl. idiot.

Khe91

Chatty Member
I don't think she should be talking about how long it took to conceive. It could possibly be upsetting for others especially women her size who most probably take a long while to conceive and think oh she can get pregnant just like that what's wrong with me. Even women of healthy weights could still find that triggering. I just don't get the obsession with people asking how long it took to conceive it should be kept private
It reminds me of jsg who basically bragged about getting pregnant the first time they tried. By all means share your journey but no one needs to know the finer details

Javert

I’ve unfollowed. Don’t need to follow people who construct their daily lives around pleasing a community of IG strangers. It’s a bit weird. I’m sure there’s money in it, doesn’t make it healthy or reality.

ChampagneBox

VIP Member
I wonder what the “dreadful” family news was that she mentioned a few weeks ago 🤔 it’s never been brought up again. Perhaps it was just to get some attention and engagement when she wasn’t posting
Now she’s pregnant she doesn’t care about anyone else 🙃

• Haha

nuggy

STOP @‘ing COMPANIES INTO YOUR STORIES AND JUST EAT THE FOOD!!
Seriously, the begging is absolutely pathetic!! Also looks absolutely vile and I’m much better off in my car eating a Big Mac meal, which is precisely what I’m doing now. THANKS @Mcdonalds please can you validate my existence by sending me vouchers for free food? Rant over, it’s hard to type with greasy fingers. Signing off for now. X
I can bet Emily has been shovelling in the McDonald’s too! She just doesn’t post it... sneaky strange woman that blusher is horrendous I can see why she isn’t a makeup artist anymore lol😂😂

Khe91

Chatty Member
They’ll get rid of the dog when the baby is here, we’ll hopefully because he deserves a better life where the owners actually care, train him and exercise him properly

• Sad

Djakm

I bet the first thing she thought when she was told the opposite gender was “ooh, this would make a good clickbait post!” And straight off to insta she went.. 😂

WhatABore

VIP Member
Surely people don't think Ella is a "Perfect child"
The kid wouldn't even take part in her school play without a bribe 😂

• Haha