Emilywalters_journal #4 yellow toothed, getting chubby oh and do you know I have a hubby?!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t think Emily is really interesting or charismatic enough to make it as a successful influencer. I followed her when I was slightly interested in slimming world and to be honest I’m not sure why I’ve carried on!
Absolutely astounded that Fitbit chose to work with her, she has zero interest in fitness and has never mentioned her step count or going for walks.

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
Why couldn't she just humour her oldest toddler in the land by playing along with her reading Harry Potter 🙄 and well Hella has heard that phrase from somewhere (my bets are on the Emo Emily) for her to repeat that about her ruining her life

• Haha
Reactions: 5
New person on this thread! I followed Emily from the beginning when she only had maybe 1k followers, last time I saw her on Instagram she had lost a ton of weight next thing I know it’s all piled on again. Anyone know what went wrong??

Reactions: 6
New person on this thread! I followed Emily from the beginning when she only had maybe 1k followers, last time I saw her on Instagram she had lost a ton of weight next thing I know it’s all piled on again. Anyone know what went wrong??
She started ordering brownies 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 8
sarahs creative kitchen was the start of the downward spiral 😂😂

• Haha
She got too big for her boots... literally. Who knows with her, she has more issues than vogue. What was she like before she became a tit? Or has she always been that way?

• Haha
Reactions: 8
One word; brownies!

Reactions: 3
I actually went through her Instagram last night to look for what went wrong and I honestly just think she gave up. Looking back, she had lost over 5 stone at one point and then it seemed she struggled to lose anymore and I think she admitted this year she’s put on 3 stone throughout the various lockdowns. I’d be genuinely interested in seeing her on Slimming world again because she did look good when she was in the 14 stone bracket but she’s not been there for a couple of years I believe.

Wouldn't surprise me if she got pregnant to allow for extra ads and freebies!

Reactions: 4
How long do we think it will be before she’s on the beg for a sleepyhead if she’s pregnant 😂

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.