Emilywalters_journal #4 yellow toothed, getting chubby oh and do you know I have a hubby?!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wonder if she's preggers
I did wonder this a few weeks ago as she was saying she thinks she would like another child. Would also explain the lack of healthy food if she’s in early pregnancy because it’s hard to stomach, she’s clearly not looking for a proper job either so you may have a point!

That will be fun watching her cope with a baby, a toddler and a puppy 😂😂
Don’t forget the hubby😆

Reactions: 3
I did wonder this a few weeks ago as she was saying she thinks she would like another child. Would also explain the lack of healthy food if she’s in early pregnancy because it’s hard to stomach, she’s clearly not looking for a proper job either so you may have a point!

Don’t forget the hubby😆
If she is pregnant she will refer to the baby as a Fetus until he or she is atleast 2 years old. Seeing as Ellas still a toddler

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I just don’t get why she’s so exhausted all the time.
She has no job,a manageable house, and a dog she doesn’t walk.
Why so tired?
Try a full time job plus kids then moan!!

Reactions: 9
Do you know, tonight’s stories really got my back up. Parenting is bloody hard work, we all know this. (I’m only just experiencing this December an excited child) But I’m flipping tired, and I still just get on with it. I’m a full time nurse, working 13 hour days and have a 3 year old- never have I done a ‘woe is me’.
I’d love nothing more to be a stay at home parent whilst my husband goes to work, but I don’t have a choice.

Reactions: 11
Can you remember when she worked at Holiday Inn and left because she was headhunted by the fire and safety company, only to be dumped less than 2 years later. I wish I knew the real reason she was dumped, I would be willing to put money on the fact she poses in her undies sometimes.
What you think she does only fans or is on some kind of swingers page 😂

If she is pregnant she will refer to the baby as a Fetus until he or she is atleast 2 years old. Seeing as Ellas still a toddler
She’s deffo one of those that says her kids 28 months no there 1 then 1and a half then 2 the month counting stops when they are 1

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7

She’s deffo one of those that says her kids 28 months no there 1 then 1and a half then 2 the month counting stops when they are 1
Oh god. She probably has it on the calendar and buys Ella a present every month. "Happy 53rd month birthday Ella"

• Haha
Reactions: 8

Haha yes 😅😅 Ella my little 56 month old. Such a little toddler 😜

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I honestly can’t help but cringe when I watch her stories. Why would anyone want to work with her when she’s being so miserable? If she’s pregnant (and I’m starting to believe that she is) then we had better prepare for weeks and months of moaning!! Good luck Emily, you struggled to keep your house in order even by being at home all the time, one and only child at school, a full time job for hubby and without walking your only dog. I for one am a little bit excited to see how she gets on if she has another baby! 🍿

Yesterday she was saying she can't tell Ella to go back to bed because she'll get up without them and get food ect.
Well, maybe teach your kid some boundaries for a start?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.