Emilywalters_journal #3 Emily looks like a milk maid with her sloppy Dutch braid

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is she actually looking for a job?! I get it's hard right now, I apply for about ten jobs a week and I'm lucky if I get an interview but surely she can't faff around with glue guns and kitchen tiles forever.

Reactions: 3
Is she actually looking for a job?! I get it's hard right now, I apply for about ten jobs a week and I'm lucky if I get an interview but surely she can't faff around with glue guns and kitchen tiles forever.
I highly doubt it she’s trying to make a living out of being an influencer but sadly she hasn’t got the personality for it.... she has the personality of a soggy fishfinger

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I highly doubt it she’s trying to make a living out of being an influencer but sadly she hasn’t got the personality for it.... she has the personality of a soggy fishfinger
Captain birdseye is deffo more charismatic than her 😄

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Today’s stories. The commissioned plaque, recording at a graveyard. Hmm I dont Know maybe each to their own on recording at graveyards for stories but I don’t like that still it’s more coming across to me just focused purely on the free plaque, rathe then Emily just posting a picture of the actual plaque at home when she received it.

Maybe I’m overReacting

• Wow
Erm can we just take a moment to talk about today’s stories.... what the hell. I went up to the crematorium gardens today to take a moment to be with my mum and I would not even dream of getting my phone out and recording an Instagram story up there!!! Wtf. She’s so weird.

Shes hoping porky penguin might start gifting her more tat I imagine. Maybe she can be their mascot 🤣 bleeping stupid turban hat on again I see 😒

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Erm can we just take a moment to talk about today’s stories.... what the hell. I went up to the crematorium gardens today to take a moment to be with my mum and I would not even dream of getting my phone out and recording an Instagram story up there!!! Wtf. She’s so weird.
Exactly. Omg Glad im Not the only one. I do not like when people make graveyards on show for social media. Time and place.
I’m shooketh

I am probably going to sound super super insensitive. But who, if not for attention, bangs on about their great great great Aunt/Uncle and Great Uncle like that on Instagram as if it's their parent's grave.
And on top of that, something that happened 100 years ago.
Sorry 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I am probably going to sound super super insensitive. But who, if not for attention, bangs on about their great great great Aunt/Uncle and Great Uncle like that on Instagram as if it's their parent's grave.
Sorry 😂
All for the The Emily show

now she’s emotional because of all the responses shes been getting. Urgh

Sorry 😂
Honestly, I've just thought the same thing. Also, why it would be such a big deal to her mum as well? I'm confused about the whole thing?!

Sorry 😂
Nope, you're right - she tried to do something she thought would tug at the heart strings, but it was purely to promote that bloody porky pig company that's full of tit! She's an unlikable, boring, desperate, beggy cow! 😡

• Haha
Reactions: 11
She's actually unbearable. "This is the image I want to portray to the younger generation" WHO from the younger generation does she actually think is watching her? She's a 29 year old who looks and acts 40, who does she think that is appealing to? So so insincere and cringeworthy, it really gets my back up. Also that's defo a sex swing bolt that she's used to hang that vile Christmas decoration with 😂
She’s 29 no way I honestly thought she was in her 40s

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Nope, you're right - she tried to do something she thought would tug at the heart strings, but it was purely to promote that bloody porky pig company that's full of tit! She's an unlikable, boring, desperate, beggy cow! 😡
Porky penguin 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 it defo should be porky pig though!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I just watched the stories and came here, I thought I was being awful, but I’m glad I’m not the only one who was thinking this way! It was a bit WTF!?
Very random and filming yourself in a grave yard - disrespectful? managed to put makeup on for the occasion too!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Whilst I get the sentiment and it being a touching story she’s ruined that with blowing smoke up a brands arse , it now makes her stories cheap and tactless. if I was porky penguins owner I’d be embarrassed to be associated with those stories.

So she’s a “bad mummy” because her child “told” her to get cereal... she didn’t ask and say please? I’d say she’s a bad mummy because her kid demands stuff like that without asking her nicely...
619342F8-CF72-4145-906E-BEC003DA1510.png

So she’s a “bad mummy” because her child “told” her to get cereal... she didn’t ask and say please? I’d say she’s a bad mummy because her kid demands stuff like that without asking her nicely...
View attachment 320566
That child needs to be firmly told off and made to realise she doesn't get to tell her parents what to do, what a cheeky girl! 😡 But Emily is a muppet and just wants an easy life.... 🙄 Urgh, both of them are just horrible! 😑

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.