Emilywalters_journal #3 Emily looks like a milk maid with her sloppy Dutch braid

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So, Ella had already had her breakfast
this morning then wanted Emily’s so she just hands it over. No wonder that kids a brat!

• Wow
Reactions: 8
So, Ella had already had her breakfast
this morning then wanted Emily’s so she just hands it over. No wonder that kids a brat!
They need to set some boundaries with this kid. Its ridiculous at her age. She will have some problems at school if she thinks she can have everything that other people have

Does anyone else think ellas going to end up on one of those ‘kids that kill’ shows. Murdering Emily and the mole in one swoop with puppy in tow..

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Her hair looks the opposite of healthy, it looks like straw!

Reactions: 1
I love how she put the oven picture in black and white on her grid so you can’t see how dirty the glass was 😂😂
She’s the biggest moaner, how many times can she say she’s had a bad day!
Then the final hurrah on the beg for an oven 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I love how she put the oven picture in black and white on her grid so you can’t see how dirty the glass was 😂😂
She’s the biggest moaner, how many times can she say she’s had a bad day!
Then the final hurrah on the beg for an oven 😂😂
Probably so she gets all the people saying "aww what's wrong hunn" 🙄🙄

Reactions: 2
My oven glass shattered a couple of months ago and I’ll tell you what I didn’t do. I didn’t make countless stories about it and then a whooole post on my feed moaning about it!! I cleaned it up and ordered a new one. duck off begging Emily and I HIGHLY doubt that you had no dinner.

• Haha
Why would you film your kid upset over potentially loosing a button!!
It was like Emily is really annoyed at her and had to then go on to say has purchased another 2....

Reactions: 6
It was like Emily is really annoyed at her and had to then go on to say has purchased another 2....
Isn’t her child just so bratty though. They have created a spoilt little madam 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 6
According to her Ella asked her to. Yeaaaah okay. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.