Emilywalters_journal #3 Emily looks like a milk maid with her sloppy Dutch braid

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Fair enough it was free but donā€™t they have the amazon Alexa speaker things? Just grab anything you can as itā€™s free

Reactions: 2
The latest story about her ā€˜hair guruā€™ my god I donā€™t know who Iā€™m more embarrassed for. Emily for being such an arse licker or the hairdresser for producing such a shambles of a hair style šŸ˜‚ it looked like actual straw in her stories this morning!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
So the hair salon keeps doing Emily's hair for free closing whatever amount... I presume they probably did 'Hubbys' šŸ¤¢ and Ella's too for free.
But have they even gained anything from it as a business? Yes she's advertising but I doubt they've even made 1 customer from it? Surely not worth their money?
Especially for them to be keeping up her hair appointments constantly.

Reactions: 7
So the hair salon keeps doing Emily's hair for free closing whatever amount... I presume they probably did 'Hubbys' šŸ¤¢ and Ella's too for free.
But have they even gained anything from it as a business? Yes she's advertising but I doubt they've even made 1 customer from it? Surely not worth their money?
I always think that! What percentage of her followers actually live in the same area as Emily to start with? I never understood why these independent shops do this? They gain nothing if not bad publicity with the state of Emilyā€™s hair!

Reactions: 8
I'd not see Emily's hair as a good reason to go to that hairdressers - it looks tit! šŸ¤¢šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 6
How did I miss her saying her kid was ā€œbegging for a face maskā€ šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£ begging must run the family then. Coming to an instagram account soon ā€œthanks for the free face mask mum! #Giftedā€

• Haha
ā€œOff out leaflet dropping today for work, well when I say leaflet dropping we are actually knocking on doors and talking to people. We donā€™t just drop leaflets, we donā€™t do that as a companyā€
Yeah, because cold calling at someoneā€™s door is so much better than posting a leaflet through the letterbox!!!! Imagine opening the door and have her stood there giving it the hard sell! What a dick.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
ā€œOff out leaflet dropping today for work, well when I say leaflet dropping we are actually knocking on doors and talking to people. We donā€™t just drop leaflets, we donā€™t do that as a companyā€
Yeah, because cold calling at someoneā€™s door is so much better than posting a leaflet through the letterbox!!!! Imagine opening the door and have her stood there giving it the hard sell! What a dick.
The one fabulous thing about lockdown was stopping the cold callers. Iā€™d be fuming to have them back.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.