Emilywalters_journal #3 Emily looks like a milk maid with her sloppy Dutch braid

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
According to her Ella asked her to. Yeaaaah okay. 😂
What a load of shite. Apparently Ella asked her to take the photo to show the people at Penguin or whatever they are called. So either a) she didnt.... or b) Ella is on the beg now too
She really boils my blood. Puppeh, hubbeh, brew, tea faireh, that tit yellow straw hair.....

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She put the story up within minutes of the post, desperate much??

Reactions: 10
That damn algorithm that influencers go on about when their content is just shite

• Haha
Reactions: 6
The ‘puppy’ bursts Ella’s balloon so Emily is going to go back to Meadowhall and buy her another one?!? Sure the kid was upset but tit happens and she needs to learn that. You’re just making her more of a brat by giving her what she wants all the time! I really hope the balloon seller isn’t there 😂

Reactions: 9
The ‘puppy’ bursts Ella’s balloon so Emily is going to go back to Meadowhall and buy her another one?!? Sure the kid was upset but tit happens and she needs to learn that. You’re just making her more of a brat by giving her what she wants all the time! I really hope the balloon seller isn’t there 😂
So glad I'm not the only one that thought this 🤦🏻‍♀️ I was going to post about it and then thought oh gosh. Are people going to think I'm a terrible parent because I wouldn't buy another one?! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
So glad I'm not the only one that thought this 🤦🏻‍♀️ I was going to post about it and then thought oh gosh. Are people going to think I'm a terrible parent because I wouldn't buy another one?! 😂
I absolutely wouldn't buy another one! And if I did I certainly wouldn't be advertising it on social media.

Reactions: 4
Nah. We weren’t allowed balloons when I was a kid because the dog would get them and she was a little afraid! It’s no wonder the dog went for it.

Reactions: 2
What a load of shite. Apparently Ella asked her to take the photo to show the people at Penguin or whatever they are called. So either a) she didnt.... or b) Ella is on the beg now too
She really boils my blood. Puppeh, hubbeh, brew, tea faireh, that tit yellow straw hair.....
‘Ella’s on the beg’ 🤣🤣🤣🤣 she’s going on about having a cold now and moaning about testing 🙄🙄🙄 aren’t you supposed to get tested if you have any symptoms?

• Haha
Reactions: 3
She’s just made herself look like a idiot with them stories, probably trying to look like she knows more than us, when I’m actual fact they say to get a test with ANY symptom. I forgot she’s a dr and can self diagnose

Reactions: 3
She’s just made herself look like a idiot with them stories, probably trying to look like she knows more than us, when I’m actual fact they say to get a test with ANY symptom. I forgot she’s a dr and can self diagnose
Exactly- idiot. And she’s saying she’s got quite a few nasty messages or not kind messages or whatever. They probably just said exactly what we have said- get tested if you have any symptom 🙄 the woman is ridiculous

Reactions: 2
New post is on her grid - she's gone back to Slimming World, like they all do, despite all those hideous happy snaps at the beach! 🙄

Reactions: 5
She needs to.give up slimming world and try a different approach. It obviously isnt working for her.

Reactions: 5
I didn't think groups of more than six were allowed to meet so how are SW groups still going ahead?
I think they do staggered times maybe? 🤔 And as they're a business they still can as long as they're 'Covid secure'
From what I've gathered anyway.

Reactions: 4
Her stories are a joke ‘I know what I’m doing’ - why can’t you loose weight then? And saying she hasn’t put all the weight back on 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.