Emilywalters_journal #2 She's a SW flop, with fondness for overpriced choccy & a mesh top

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Haven’t called my kid a toddler in months, she is only 2 and a half 😳 I must be parenting wrong

Reactions: 1
Slightly off topic but anyone curious as to why sarahs chocolate is still open with her staff going in? Seems a bit odd to me why Emily would stick up for her

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Slightly off topic but anyone curious as to why sarahs chocolate is still open with her staff going in? Seems a bit odd to me why Emily would stick up for her
Coz Emily gets free chocolate and only cares about herself 😂

That photo of her with paint smeared all over her face will be haunting my dreams tonight 😳

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Why is she still completely isolating when nobody in her family is showing symptoms. She hasn’t shown herself leaving the house for any exercise or essential shopping in weeks.

I have no words for that hair 😱😱 ... by the end of this lockdown the roots will be down to her bleeping ears!
looks like an example of what people will look like at the end of all this that usually get their hair dyed.. sweet Jesus

Reactions: 2
Why is she still completely isolating when nobody in her family is showing symptoms. She hasn’t shown herself leaving the house for any exercise or essential shopping in weeks.
I've never seen her do or mention exercise apart from walking the dog. Which she's still been doing occasionally 😂

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.