Emilywalters_journal #2 She's a SW flop, with fondness for overpriced choccy & a mesh top

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Emily duck off with your small business love on your stories - regardless of size of businesses, people at the moment do not need a bleeping keyring, for keys when we are on lockdown so not going anywhere and people shouldn’t be spending money on overpriced diaries and chocolate, again non essential stuff that’s needs to be posted by a mailman or woman at this moment!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
She really cant handle any questioning or criticism can she? And also very bitchy responses. She is not a nice person at all.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Did she actually record herself clapping on her own on the doorstep? She is unbelievable

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Maybe we should all come out tmrw night at 8pm and shout EMILY WE ARE SICK OF YOUR tit 😂 She is such a bellend. Look at meeee I'm clapping. duck off.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Let's have it right, she was being modest. Next only closed down because she put up a bitchy post. They got scared and thought they wouldn't want to upset her. Shes got some bleeping neck. Swanning around to in laws for dinner on mothers day then criticising others. duck off.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Also isn’t moonpig a huge ‘warehouse’ company ??? She was happy to promote them for an AD literally last week. twit.

Emily duck off with your small business love on your stories - regardless of size of businesses, people at the moment do not need a bleeping keyring, for keys when we are on lockdown so not going anywhere and people shouldn’t be spending money on overpriced diaries and chocolate, again non essential stuff that’s needs to be posted by a mailman or woman at this moment!

• Heart
She’s just getting worse everyday!! The bleeping embarrassment of a person

Reactions: 1
This woman needs to be stopped. She’s a bloody disaster. She’s going to get her husband fired, Like everywhere, NHS included, you’re just a number. They will see what she’s been saying and it won’t be taken lightly. Also, how can you slate business for staying open and then big up Sarah’s creative kitchen. Totally backtracked on herself there because she realised how many gifts she could lose!

Reactions: 7
She can't even sit with her daughter on the sofa without recording it 🙄 That poor child

Reactions: 8
Is it just me or does she have huge lunches? A big homemade pasta dish and it was a 'quick' lunch of steak etc not long ago. Meh it's probs just me 🤷‍♀️😂

Reactions: 5
I don't know why it annoys me so much but Ella is not a toddler!!!!!

I agree I have a 3 year old and he stopped being a toddler when about 2 years 9 months I'd say. He will start school in Sept so defo not a toddler

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.