Emilywalters_journal #2 She's a SW flop, with fondness for overpriced choccy & a mesh top

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This may ruffle a few peoples feathers but it’s wound me up her sharing Sarah creative kitchen fundraisers.. yeah it’s a terrible thing but everyone’s small businesses are suffering and there’s far worse going on atm than some overpriced chocolate company having to halt for a few months until this all blows over.. who is gonna be buying her overpriced chocolate and other shite when there’s people going into debt just trying to buy basic items like bread and milk.. never mind trying to keep a roof over their heads and their family safe from a life threatening virus 🙄🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 15
This may ruffle a few peoples feathers but it’s wound me up her sharing Sarah creative kitchen fundraisers.. yeah it’s a terrible thing but everyone’s small businesses are suffering and there’s far worse going on atm than some overpriced chocolate company having to halt for a few months until this all blows over.. who is gonna be buying her overpriced chocolate and other shite when there’s people going into debt just trying to buy basic items like bread and milk.. never mind trying to keep a roof over their heads and their family safe from a life threatening virus 🙄🙄
I agree
Everyone is suffering, not our fault her businesses are unnecessary

Reactions: 7
It was the comment about her definitely donating, but only once the “hubby” got home. She goes to work, why can’t she donate out her own pocket? Why’s she got to use her husbands money to donate? She buys enough tit off Sarah as it is 🙄

Reactions: 8
It was the comment about her definitely donating, but only once the “hubby” got home. She goes to work, why can’t she donate out her own pocket? Why’s she got to use her husbands money to donate? She buys enough tit off Sarah as it is 🙄
She's on sick pay, so surely she should be scrimping and saving

Reactions: 3
So many people are in the same position.
I am getting annoyed by the amount of people asking for donations. I've seen 2 people ask for donations to themselves because they're now on 80% wage so if anyone can help, they'd appreciate it 🙄
Everyone's in the same boat!

• Wow
So many people are in the same position.
I am getting annoyed by the amount of people asking for donations. I've seen 2 people ask for donations to themselves because they're now on 80% wage so if anyone can help, they'd appreciate it 🙄
Everyone's in the same boat!
Has she been cooking the books? If so, that's why she wants your money

Reactions: 1
I love how she said "This lady has supported me from day one" HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHHAHAHAHH

• Haha
Isn't Sarah's creative kitchen just melted chocolate with random other bits of chocolate and biscuits thrown on top?????? Please tell me what is so special about it

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I love how she said "This lady has supported me from day one" HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHHAHAHAHH
supported her journey to obesity

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Haven’t seen Emily’s feed in a while, can tell from this thread she’s worse than ever

• Haha
Her daughter literally told her to stop filming her. 😭It breaks my heart that she's such a selfish twunt. All for the gram and no attention on her it's disgusting. I truly believe she only did the word practice to film it and wouldn't of done it all if she wasn't. Horrible woman.

She looks like a clown with her orange hair which is hideous and her crooked yellow teeth. She needs a wake up call because she is nobodys influencer. At all.

201808090958230916918.jpg

• Sad
  • Haha
Erm did Emily actually want a child? Because all she does is moan? Of course she hasn’t stayed still all day - BECAUSE SHE IS THREE

Coming from a mum of a three year old and that’s just life 🤣🤣 I love his energy

Reactions: 8
Erm did Emily actually want a child? Because all she does is moan? Of course she hasn’t stayed still all day - BECAUSE SHE IS THREE

Coming from a mum of a three year old and that’s just life 🤣🤣 I love his energy
She just loves to moan I think it's her hobby. Unless she's getting free stuff of course

‘I don’t want to phone with it’ that has broken my heart as a mother. Unfollowed.

• Sad
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.