Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Chunkeylaydee

VIP Member
We pay ours on hubby’s nearest payday directly as his pay is weekly so the dates don’t always work out. When I worked in Tesco you were paid every 4 weeks so at induction the HR person advised us to be savvy as we would get 13 paydays not 12.

In this case, I don't think she's that delayed and Emily is encouraging her. She has said "hello" and stuff on camera before.
My daughter is nearly 5 months older than Amelia and has only just started saying some words in the past month.
On "average" at Amelias age, she "should" say mama, dada, and a couple of other words. Which it seems she does as they've been shown.
I must have missed these I’ve never seen her speak on camera.

instamumsaredaft

Chatty Member
Amelia is never going to sleep properly if they keep turning night into day when the house should be asleep. Up doing housework in the night & stimulating a toddler with the telly, she's going to get used to that routine & keep waking up. No doubt Emily will be knackered today & it'll be her own doing. I had a child that didn't sleep til he was at primary & it's hard, but she's doing herself no favours! They need to know that it's bedtime.
Bet she would you harder with her sleeping routine if she had an actual job to go to!

instamumsaredaft

Chatty Member
Of course amelia had to lend a helping hand. Let her you stupid woman she can play beside you. She seems to think all she can do when amelia is around is sit on her fat arse

Has anyone else noticed Amelia seems to have quite delayed language? May just be a coincidence but she rarely seems to babble and by now she should have some words but seems almost mute in most of the stories posted! Emily is there bombarding her with ‘can you say….’ and she rarely responds!