Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

pixieroo

Chatty Member
With those videos with Amelia too... the caption is about how everyone thinks she's so happy and smiley etc, but Emily trying to show she isn't - why?!

And so shows her getting frustrated because Emily has changed that she needs to say "please" now instead of "Ta". She says Ta so well and so often, and Emily still doesn't give her whatever snack it is...

Reactions: 1

StrawberryTart

VIP Member
I donโ€™t remember the story so it mustโ€™ve been a loooong time ago but agree the poor girl deserves a bit of privacy nowโ€ฆ Speaking of which, am I right in saying they live in a 2bed? Where does Amelia sleep??

Robbie09

VIP Member
Why on earth has she posted that video of Ella hysterical ๐Ÿคฆ๐Ÿผโ€โ™€๏ธ she didnโ€™t even comfort her she just made a sarcy comment about how that โ€˜backfiredโ€™. Sheโ€™s so annoying
She already stated as well that Ella would flip so why the hell do it

I dont understand why she's had to wait 9 days for her husband to be off... surely he didnt work Christmas day, I thiught asda was closed christmas day. Must have got some over time for that ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿค”

dexy98

Whatโ€™s this YouTube bullshit sheโ€™s on about? I cba listening to her when she waffles on about crap