Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
I don’t remember the story so it must’ve been a loooong time ago but agree the poor girl deserves a bit of privacy now… Speaking of which, am I right in saying they live in a 2bed? Where does Amelia sleep??
Yes they do live in a 2 bed. Amelia is in with her and LDD. Not sure how that’s going to work when Amelia is ready for an actual bed because I don’t think Ella’s room is that sizeable.

Has she been shopping for Ella's Christmas presents in the sales or something?!?!? I did think it was odd she showed amelias pressys and not Ella's, on the video she posted it really looked like she didn't get anything for Christmas. Weird.

WhatABore

VIP Member
Is it just me or does she look far too big for this pram? Surely getting a pram to suit a bigger weight baby would be more suitable? Like a car seat isn’t it they go up to a certain weight?
But this one was free 🙃🙃

It goes up to 32lbsish. So I can't see it lasting long

ChubClubThug

VIP Member
Imagine your only worry in life being “when will I get time to upload to vinted” catch yourself on Emily
---
Also what size does Amelia wear if she’s listing 18-24?? My daughter hasn’t gotten out of 12-18 yet and she’s 19months (similar to Amelia) she must be very big if she’s in size 2-3
Did she make those blinds?

New year same walrus unfortunately- the book gesture will definitely be because Ella will have nearly been posted for sale on marketplace after ruining that book and LDD has done it to shut her walrus trap up

Did anyone see Emily recently went to Scarborough for a visit too?
Ffs that’s killed me ☠☠☠⚰⚰⚰😂😂😂