Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

chanirv

I feel like her most recent story shows how much she’s been reading the comments, finally playing with Amelia

StrawberryTart

VIP Member
Not like me but I’m going to stick up for her here. If she did absolutely nothing for the child’s birthday she would get ripped, she spends time on her birthday she still gets ripped. She can’t win
Yeh maybe I’m wrong here, just not what I would be doing with my time 🤷‍♀️

And now she’s showing off all the free tat she’s had from Shein 🙄🙄 Her and Robbo are a right pair, always whinging about life but getting shit like this handed to them for free. Why do I have to actually work to buy stuff for my family? I feel like a right fool 😫😫
Not defending her in the slightest but I got the impression she paid for that box of shite herself…..I say paid when really she will have used klarna or clearpay and spread the cost no doubt, or LDD has just been paid and it’s splurge week .
looking at what was in box it’s ideal tut for party bags , But looks truly cheap sweat shop manufactured shite

I work in retail , some of my team got Xmas day off only , I went back yesterday but I’m the only one on my section with kids still at home so I generally work new year instead and have Christmas off, we work it out between ourselves , the shops are crazy busy only shops I’ve seen this week quiet are supermarkets

ChubClubThug

VIP Member
So she obviously read here and thought oh I better post…yet again complaining about Amelia - but imo the stuff she is moaning about is all very very normal toddler behaviour and yet she’s acting like it’s only Amelia and that she’s doing it deliberately to annoy her for some reason…she needs to get a grip
Has her development come along?

WhatABore

VIP Member
Imagine your only worry in life being “when will I get time to upload to vinted” catch yourself on Emily
---
Also what size does Amelia wear if she’s listing 18-24?? My daughter hasn’t gotten out of 12-18 yet and she’s 19months (similar to Amelia) she must be very big if she’s in size 2-3
I'm sure she said the other day that she's mostly in 18-24

Anon568

The dress she got for Ella is a 10-11. Isn't she 5 or 6?
So either it's going to be way too big and the poor girl will look ridiculous or her mother is making sure Ella will end up that she is