Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Tastygirl

VIP Member
The way they just walked out the door in silence 🥴 If my child is ever leaving the house without me we both say goodbye a hundred times and it's anything but a quiet affair. She probably walked in to him frantically scrubbing BTB's drawn on face off of his fleshlight.

• Haha
Reactions: 9

FraggleRock

VIP Member
Why have her in clothes and a sleeping bag then? I know you can get low tog bags but I would of just done a nappy and vest nap.

Fucking ridiculous. At the most she needs to be in a vest. Why does this utter twat have no fucking concept of temperature? She dresses her in the bare minimum when it’s bloody freezing outside and has her in a fucking sleeping bag in the middle of a heatwave. Abso-fucking-lutely clueless! She’s putting Amelia at risk of overheating here, yet again not giving a shit about her child’s health

Offish

VIP Member
2 questions, firstly wtf is hella wearing 🤦‍♀️ and why does Emily stay in a caravan and not in the parents house!!!! I'd fuckin disown mine if they put me in a caravan down a dirt track
Behave, as if they’d have her and her festering sack in the house with them 😂

• Haha

pixieroo

Chatty Member
I don't think I'd have the balls to try and use vouchers along side the kids eat free deal! I'd either not bother, or offer to pay for the kid(s) if I can use vouchers?!

Bet she right kicked off and demanded the manager or to see the T&Cs!

dexy98

Makes me laugh she’ll be sitting stewing over the last few days. LDD will be telling her to stay off her phone but she’ll be sat in secret stuffing brownies into her and refreshing tattle constantly

Amelia is 1 next month and she still isn't crawling or anything
i know baby’s all develop at different times and different stages however I feel this is down to no stimulation at all I only ever see the poor little one shoved in a chair or laying down. Complete laziness from her as a mum

canthelpitsoz

Gah! I’ve joined just in infuriation for this woman! Why is she teaching her almost 1yr old makaton when it can’t even pull itself up or babble a simple word!

Also….she’s deffo going to eat that SHARING pasta to herself for lunch!

uglybettybetty

VIP Member
I literally don’t understand how she isn’t getting a job?? How do they afford to run a house and 2 cars? I bet her parents give her some money… I would be MORTIFIED if my family were buying me washing machines and bath panels 🤢
She doesn’t seem to go to any baby groups or have mum friends with Amelia so she would be better off in nursery where she can thrive and Emily can work so poor LDD gets a break!
I think she was hoping she’d be able to pull off the influencer thing but that’s failed because she’s got the personality of a stale biscuit so she’s in denial and isn’t getting a job because she’s lazy and would rather stay at home. We all know she isn’t exactly the most maternal woman, she’d have no problem carting off her baby to a nursery. But she won’t because it means she’d have to get up off her fat lazy arse and work and she doesn’t want to. She’s disgusting

WTF is with all the links for Gousto? And earning 10% of what anyone who uses her attapoll link makes 🤯🤯 I don’t know how much that would be realistically but it’s no wonder these influencers are always peddling this crap.
Obviously spent all of LDD’s wages and is desperate for money again. Pisses me off all these fuckers sharing their gousto links and not being honest about them getting £20 credit when it’s been used.