Emilywalters_journal #13 The mole has been removed but the tattle mole is here to stay

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve had plantar fasciitis too, Skechers I was recommended not to wear you need to get a pair of orthotic insoles especially for plantar fasciitis, which given they are always scrapping around for cash would’ve been a damn site cheaper you can get off Amazon for under a tenner…..also shift some timber you greasy lumberjack that’ll help the most

Christ she’s thicker than a pile of horse tit
My dad had a saying for folk like this one…. “If tit was wit she’d have diarrhoea“😅😅😅😅…..I wish he was still with us he spoke so eloquently about absolute melts 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Those cords on the shoes look like they're going to cut her feet in half. I have issues with one of my feet and I used to work in retail so I lived in Sketchers (were recommend) and you can get much nicer ones these days. I have boots, summer strappy, leather trainers. But they also aren't cheap but how long until she's complaining about having no money?

Reactions: 4
“I’m a 7 and I got these in a 6” … am I missing something here???
her feet are stuffed in so tightly the cords won’t need to be cut, they’regoing to snap!
This is what I thought. Is she that desperate for a bargain that she buys things that don't fit her?
How can you buy shoes to help your feet but buy ones that aren't your size?!

Reactions: 8
“I’m a 7 and I got these in a 6” … am I missing something here???
her feet are stuffed in so tightly the cords won’t need to be cut, they’regoing to snap!
She’s so stupid. That sounds like I’m in a playground but honestly… what the duck

Anyone else spot that she took Amelia out in the pram to walk to school, in just a baby grow?! It was freezing cold this morning!! Where was her coat?! Disgraceful!!!

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 7
Anyone else spot that she took Amelia out in the pram to walk to school, in just a baby grow?! It was freezing cold this morning!! Where was her coat?! Disgraceful!!!
She's so backwards. All through summer, she was using the foot muff thing.
And then now it's colder, she's taken it off? 🤔

Reactions: 3
She's so backwards. All through summer, she was using the foot muff thing.
And then now it's colder, she's taken it off? 🤔
She’s such a stupid bleep. I can’t despise someone for being thick (nor would I) but I can when that translates into mistreating and neglecting her kids. She’s vile, and he is just as bad for allowing it

Her feet in those trainers remind me of a joint of meat all tied up in a butchers.. :sick:

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
I reckon she does it all deliberately. She’s a naturally spiteful person, so she puts stuff on so people can get het up then she can whinge.

She removed me when she went private. But she’s no great loss as she is so blah. I just hate that we have mutual friends on social media.

In my head, Brenda is a bit of a fox…

but let’s be honest, LDD couldn’t pull a hottie

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I imagine her to look like some glamorous older lady ... like a older dominatrix.

I think that in part comes from the chat about LDD and Emily's Nan being his ex :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I imagine her to look like some glamorous older lady ... like a older dominatrix.

I think that in part comes from the chat about LDD and Emily's Nan being his ex :ROFLMAO:
LDD loves the older lady just ask Emily’s Nan 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.