Emilywalters_journal #13 The mole has been removed but the tattle mole is here to stay

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Even if she doesn't go to the dentist though, doesn't she brush them?

I personally don't go to a dentist because I have a huge fear to the point I passed out from a panic attack last time 😂

But I make sure because of that, that I look after my teeth the best I possibly can.
I have no rotten teeth, and they're certainly not yellow.

I often wonder seeing how yellow her teeth are.. Is she secretly a smoker? 🤔

Ella's teeth are bad too
I'm thinking she may be a sly smoker combined with rarely brushing her teeth. I don't know hpw people let their teeth get into that state. It geniunely makes me feel ill.

Reactions: 3
Obviously Emily’s teeth are bad but I tend not to judge because as someone that was brought up by addict parents that never showed the importance of dental hygiene and barely bought toothpaste, my teeth are awful! HOWEVER, because of that I have drilled it into my kids brains that they must look after their teeth. So it really annoys me how she clearly isn’t showing Ella the importance of it. My teeth absolutely ruin my confidence and it took years for me to pluck up the courage to see a dentist. It’s so important to teach your children things like this ☹

• Heart
Reactions: 10
she drinks a tit ton of tea, that stains the teath too. I’m sorry but if my teeth were that yellow I’d want to do something about it. That would affect my confidence because they look so dirty and yellow. But obviously em the elephant doesn’t give an elephants turd

Reactions: 4
she drinks a tit ton of tea, that stains the teath too. I’m sorry but if my teeth were that yellow I’d want to do something about it. That would affect my confidence because they look so dirty and yellow. But obviously em the elephant doesn’t give an elephants turd
I don’t think anything could knock her confidence! Bloody brazen, they are always front & centre of every picture she takes so I don’t think she gives a tit.

Reactions: 7
So it’s only the 3rd November and she’s just admitted she hasn’t even got £5 in her bank account. Time to stop buying those brownies hun and get a job!

• Wow
Reactions: 7
I know she said the other day they’re at that point in the month where she’s using hubbys shower gel… like ?? She could’ve bought lots of shower gel with the money she spent on poxy brownies ! Also this was only a few days after hubby would’ve been paid. Are they that bad with money? If so she needs to get her arse in gear and get a job! Not many people can have a year off with their baby

Reactions: 8
She’s it’s a disaster of a human really. Like you know how you hear someone called an all-rounder, and it’s a good thing… she’s an all-rounder, but in a thoroughly negative way… she’s good at nothing.

Reactions: 1
So it’s only the 3rd November and she’s just admitted she hasn’t even got £5 in her bank account. Time to stop buying those brownies hun and get a job!
With him working for Asda, he probably gets paid 4 weekly and not at the end of the month.

On the other hand though, they are awful at managing money and splash the cash the first week and scrimp on the last weeks

Reactions: 5
She could easily stock up on shower gel at Asda or home bargains. There’s 3 of us in my house and we rarely runout. However I’m not buying expensive brownies.

Reactions: 6
She needs to get a job, her social media career is a flop so time to suck it up. It’ll probably do her some good tbh

I won’t give her the satisfaction of looking at her account and catch up on here, but I’ve said before there’s plenty of part time work easy enough nearby for her to get , a lot of it she could easily work around her husbands hours so childcare costs would be minimal so they’d see and benefit from the extra money…..if you want it it’s out there and on her doorstep but she doesn’t want to work is the impression I get…..as for saying she’s only a fiver in the bank and having to use hubbies shower gel in the past I was on the bones of my arse and wouldn’t ever disgrace myself posting things like this on social media…..she’s wanting a pity party, I’ve just placed an order with boots for about £35 free delivery and stocked up on essentials like shower gel, shampoo, bubble bath, toothpaste etc etc and that will last us well into new year , she can spend that on brownies and other insta shite in a heartbeat , she needs to get her priorities straight

Think she’s desperately holding onto her career as an insta hun but there was never really anything to hold onto. Who remembers that time when Emily the elephant went to that opening of a shopping centre I think? And she was recording and showing everything like as if she was elected spokes person omg she’s hilariously embarrassing 😭😭😭😭😭😭😭

• Haha
She’s an all round embarrassment the mole is no better. If my partner was like her and we were scrapping through whilst I worked my arse off they’d be getting told very quickly things are about to change

She’ll not want to get a job to spite the tattlers just like with not dressing her child appropriately for the weather 😂

She’s sharing kicks count as an important charity, which raises awareness of monitoring babies movements during pregnancy, However, I’m pretty sure she had 1 or 2 periods of reduced movements with Amelia, yet never went and got checked out 🙄

Reactions: 6
If she just got off her arse and got a job it would relieve some of the financial pressure and she wouldn’t have to publicly announce having next to nothing in her bank account.

I think we are all feeling the strain of the cost of living at the moment - I’m meant to be off on maternity leave for a year but it just doesn’t make any sense in the current climate so I’m going back to work next month 3 months earlier than planned. I don’t want my husband being the only person earning when I could help too.

Could really do with LDD2.0 making a reappearance and telling us what he really thinks about working so much whilst his wife sits at home…

Reactions: 4
Her latest story ‘you’d think I’d just chill now’ like Wtf have you done all day? You don’t work! She grates on me

• Haha
Complaining about sleep again but there she was with Amelia down stairs, tv on, lights on.
She's obsessed with telling everyone about Amelia sleep.

And surely you'd contact the doctors again if Amelia is having such bad poo explosions that it's on her arms, sofa, floor and being flicked everywhere!
The hospital may have prescribed them but that doesn't stop you contacting them again! That's not normal! She's clearly on too high of a dose!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.