Emilywalters_journal #13 The mole has been removed but the tattle mole is here to stay

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her latest post is giving off 'aspiring to be a plus size influencer' vibes. The outfit is hideous, I doubt anyone wants to know where it is from 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Her latest post is giving off 'aspiring to be a plus size influencer' vibes. The outfit is hideous, I doubt anyone wants to know where it is from 😂
I honestly can’t believe she thinks that’s even remotely flattering. It seems like a joke outfit.
but you’re 100% right - she thinks she’s going to be an influencer and she’s come off private to try and cash in on some free plus size clothes from brands she tags 🙄

Reactions: 7
Does she not realise plain clothes exist? She even has the children in clashing patterns and goes to the lengths of getting see through bleeping wellies so no one misses the yet more clashing patterns on the socks.

• Sick
Reactions: 5
Does she not realise plain clothes exist? She even has the children in clashing patterns and goes to the lengths of getting see through bleeping wellies so no one misses the yet more clashing patterns on the socks.
Honest to God my daughter came home from her father’s house on the weekend in awful clashing matching prints and I felt so angry that he’d let her walk around all day looking like such a scruff! It’s cruel - there are lovely items on her beloved vinted that she could buy for a couple of quid to have those kids looking tidy out in public!

Reactions: 4
Honest to God my daughter came home from her father’s house on the weekend in awful clashing matching prints and I felt so angry that he’d let her walk around all day looking like such a scruff! It’s cruel - there are lovely items on her beloved vinted that she could buy for a couple of quid to have those kids looking tidy out in public!
Thing is tho, she dresses herself the same awful way, so she obviously likes that.. cacophony of hideousness look.

Get ready for the always hilarious wedding outfit photos
That hat is truly a masterpiece…

in comedy

They’re not a bonny couple are they? Her teeth make my stomach churn, and sadly I think the girls are going the same way 😫

Also! Why was he pretending to be asleep in that story? So cringey 😬

Reactions: 1
omg sometimes I'm awake for HOURS with anxiety and still drag my ass to work, or how about the millions of mums who are awake all night but go to work full time but she's always complaining how tired she is. And she can duck off, she was slagging Ella off loads before she had Amelia but now she's the golden child

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
She’s so pathetic, and resents those kids so much. There’s never any warmth from her, no sense of maternal feelings.

If she was as tired as she claimed to be, why didn’t she just go up and go to sleep instead of wasting time attempting to DRAW a picture of herself for her stories. She’s a bleeping weirdo 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She’s so desperate to be relevant to people as an influencer… but her kids suffer because of her desire to be famous. My child literally didn’t sleep for 3.5 years. It was bloody hard but we got through it and I went to work.

And again "Oh she isn't sleeping"
Whilst downstairs with lights on and toys 🙄

Why does she insist on posting every day about when Amelia gets up during the night or what time she wakes up or what time she naps?
Does she think she's different to everyone else and people would be shocked or something?
You have a baby... What do you expect?

Is her only content at the min her child’s bowel movements? She needs to seriously get a life

Reactions: 6
Does anyone else think two weeks of laxatives is too long?!
I was thinking this. I swear she said a week ago that she had done a poo, so surely then the laxatives should have stopped!? The fact she’s had such a horrific fecal episode is not funny in the slightest. Poor child

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.