Emilywalters_journal #13 The mole has been removed but the tattle mole is here to stay

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I haven’t seen her for ages when she went private, god she looks so awful! Teeth yellower than ever 🤢

Reactions: 3
Does anyone else think two weeks of laxatives is too long?!
They put my daughter on a constant dose of laxative powder. However it was a tiny amount once a day just to soften it.
We were told if it any time it goes softer than normal consistency, to stop them.

How can that be normal!

Reactions: 1
Poor little girl. Bad enough that she’s having these issues but her mega-bleep of a mother is broadcasting it on her public social media platform. I worry about the effect it’ll have on these kids as they get older.

Reactions: 5
Yes she definitely said she had a bout of diarrhoea last week - suggests surely that she’s giving too much or there’s some other dietary reason. Obviously I’m not a doctor but I would definitely be checking with her GP that this was okay rather than laughing about it on instagram

Reactions: 4
Yes she definitely said she had a bout of diarrhoea last week - suggests surely that she’s giving too much or there’s some other dietary reason. Obviously I’m not a doctor but I would definitely be checking with her GP that this was okay rather than laughing about it on instagram
Maybe it’s the chocolate Ready Brek… why tf does a 1 year old need chocolate cereal for breakfast??!! That’s the sort of crap I just wouldn’t have in my house. My kids want porridge, they get plain porridge with fruit and maybe a squeeze of honey🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 6
Maybe it’s the chocolate Ready Brek… why tf does a 1 year old need chocolate cereal for breakfast??!! That’s the sort of crap I just wouldn’t have in my house. My kids want porridge, they get plain porridge with fruit and maybe a squeeze of honey🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️
If I fancy chocolate porridge I make oats, milk, teaspoon of cocoa powder and maybe some honey and either strawberries or raspberries 😋 literally no need for mass produced chocolate cereals

Reactions: 4
If shes pooping liquid shes probably really constipated. She needs some vegetables and that doesnt include the broccoli in a pasta in sauce

Reactions: 11
Who’s ready for the “we’ve had a jam packed weekend and I stepped away from my phone” post tomorrow 😂😂 a jammed packed weekend of doing f all more like

• Haha
Reactions: 14
WHAT ARE THOOOOOOOOOOOSE 🫠🤮 like you said, lose weight hun rather than buying honking shoes!

(Obvs no offence to anyone here wgo wears them lol)
Tbh, I'm all for comfort these days and always get skechers 😂

However, she's spending money out on shoes to try and help something that can be helped massively by losing weight 🤷🏻‍♀️

I get its not straight forward but she has little kids. Surely she cares about her health and being able to run around with them!

Reactions: 7
Skechers are one of the worst for PF! I’ve got it myself from years of long walks with incorrect shoes & Skechers were one of the worst for exacerbating it.

Anyway I went to my doctor about it and first thing he said was “well you’re not overweight which is the main cause of it”

LOSE WEIGHT EMILY

My sketchers are normal fit and I have wide feet. My Nike trainers actually help my plantar fasciitis better. They are from 2007 though.

“I’m a 7 and I got these in a 6” … am I missing something here???
her feet are stuffed in so tightly the cords won’t need to be cut, they’regoing to snap!

• Sick
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.