Emilywalters_journal #13 The mole has been removed but the tattle mole is here to stay

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ll never get over that this is a lunch for her my lunch consisted of a pot noodle and bag of crisps i between lessons/duty because oh yeah I work emily and have more important things to think about than my belly 🙄 also how does she not know that if your child isn’t biting/chewing then you need to serve things whole and too big for them to get into their mouths in order fo make them bite bits off. Giving her chopped up bits means she’ll stuff a handful in and more likely to choke. It’s like talking to a cork board sometimes 😳

Attachments

Reactions: 5
Wait wait wait is he hot?? I need to nose 😂

cross post…hiyaaaaa 👋🏼 😘 😂

Oh wait, no I’ve changed my mind. I just saw the white skinny jeans selfie… why?!
I can cope with the white skinny jeans providing they don’t stay on for long 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
He’s a UX designer. I’ve hired a few of them in my job and he’ll be on decent money and even more if it’s through the gov.
But also I was also like damn he got the looks of the siblings when I looked at his account.

• Wow
I’ll never get over that this is a lunch for her my lunch consisted of a pot noodle and bag of crisps i between lessons/duty because oh yeah I work emily and have more important things to think about than my belly 🙄 also how does she not know that if your child isn’t biting/chewing then you need to serve things whole and too big for them to get into their mouths in order fo make them bite bits off. Giving her chopped up bits means she’ll stuff a handful in and more likely to choke. It’s like talking to a cork board sometimes 😳

That’s a massive portion for a young child! 😮

Reactions: 1
Ella has better judgement picking clothes out than her mother thats for sure!! Looks like half terms are spent with her parents now as she can't cope with 2 kids on her own. Idiot

Reactions: 4
Anyone else get really annoyed when people call the monster Frankenstein? Frankenstein was the doctor, it's Frankenstein's Monster. I mean I didn't really expect anything more from her, not really the sharpest individual is she?!

Reactions: 6
Anyone else get really annoyed when people call the monster Frankenstein? Frankenstein was the doctor, it's Frankenstein's Monster. I mean I didn't really expect anything more from her, not really the sharpest individual is she?!
YES! It really bugs me as well. I don't know what it is. I think it may be thay shows that they've never even read the book or bothered to find out what its about.

Reactions: 3
YES! It really bugs me as well. I don't know what it is. I think it may be thay shows that they've never even read the book or bothered to find out what its about.
I'm so glad it's not just me! I mean literally everyone does it, maybe I shouldn't be so harsh 🤣

Reactions: 1
Yes me too! It’s the same vibe as them calling the rat in ratatouille‘ratatouille’ when it is clearly remi 😂

Reactions: 3
I will never understand why they stay in a caravan at her parents when they go. They have a big enough house for them to stay in. Blows my mind!

Reactions: 7
I will never understand why they stay in a caravan at her parents when they go. They have a big enough house for them to stay in. Blows my mind!
Would you want Emily the elephant staying in your house whether she’s their daughter or not I don’t blame them booting her out to a caravan 😂

• Haha
🚨 the teeth are literally decaying 🚨
How can she let her teeth look like that! I have a fear of the dentist but I make sure I go every 6 months. If she doesn’t already then she needs to find a dentist ASAP because if the front teeth are like that I can only imagine what the back teeth are like 😳

Reactions: 2
How can she let her teeth look like that! I have a fear of the dentist but I make sure I go every 6 months. If she doesn’t already then she needs to find a dentist ASAP because if the front teeth are like that I can only imagine what the back teeth are like 😳
Even if she doesn't go to the dentist though, doesn't she brush them?

I personally don't go to a dentist because I have a huge fear to the point I passed out from a panic attack last time 😂

But I make sure because of that, that I look after my teeth the best I possibly can.
I have no rotten teeth, and they're certainly not yellow.

I often wonder seeing how yellow her teeth are.. Is she secretly a smoker? 🤔

Ella's teeth are bad too

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.