Emilywalters_journal #13 The mole has been removed but the tattle mole is here to stay

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Because being concerned about someone else's child means you're a bad parent apparently. But she apparently had looooads of layers on under her baby grow last year (which last year she said she just had trousers on under). Yet her baby grows were already tightish. So how did she fit all those layers on under it 🙄

She always has to go for the personal attack. I'd hate to have an argument with her. She's clearly someone that can't just stick to the argument and has to go for insults instead.
This comment about us clearly not being good parents because we commented on hers.
And then the other week how none of us clearly know what it's like to be in a long term relationship because we've made comments about her relationship 🙃

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
Why lie about it if she’s so confident that she did nothing wrong?? How can she have been layered up like Joey but no one could tell - the whole point of that joke in friends was that he looked ridiculous!
She really is just dumb and as others have said people who go to personal insults know they don’t have any other reply because she knows deep down she wasn’t wearing layers last year. So sad for the kids really.

Reactions: 9
Because being concerned about someone else's child means you're a bad parent apparently. But she apparently had looooads of layers on under her baby grow last year (which last year she said she just had trousers on under). Yet her baby grows were already tightish. So how did she fit all those layers on under it 🙄

She always has to go for the personal attack. I'd hate to have an argument with her. She's clearly someone that can't just stick to the argument and has to go for insults instead.
This comment about us clearly not being good parents because we commented on hers.
And then the other week how none of us clearly know what it's like to be in a long term relationship because we've made comments about her relationship 🙃
The delusion is real. Also, even if she’s telling the truth, (which she’s not) skintight layers are horrid when it’s cold, barely better than no layers at all..: which is what the poor girl really has to deal with.
Also, definitely agree with everything you’ve said re her making every argument personal or off topic. Classic technique when you’re a lying bleep 🙃

Reactions: 4

I feel like a bit of a hypocrite, being on tattle but being outraged when she’s said ‘something I’m sure they’re not’, but wtf?? I’m not a wife or a mother but it’s just an awful thing to say!! I can feel the horrible vibes coming from that sentence, I don’t know why it’s bothered me so much!

Reactions: 8
I feel like a bit of a hypocrite, being on tattle but being outraged when she’s said ‘something I’m sure they’re not’, but wtf?? I’m not a wife or a mother but it’s just an awful thing to say!! I can feel the horrible vibes coming from that sentence, I don’t know why it’s bothered me so much!
I agree! It annoyed me too!
They were genuine concerns for Amelia that were raised. We weren't making a deal out of nothing!
Yet the response to people being concerned for her child are to say we're bad parents 🙃

Reactions: 5
Now she's saying anyone that "despises" her will never know what true happiness feels like 😂

She says she removed 3000 people and managed to remove a lot of the 'trolls'.
So yeah, I'm going to say she's not getting enough attention 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I think she has made her account public again.
Yes, she has! 😂 She did block me on my burner account but it seems I'm unblocked, even though I've never followed her! 😂 Nice to see amongst the "suggested for you" that other obviously ex-SW head Harry - check out his eyebrows! 👀 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.