Emilywalters_journal #13 The mole has been removed but the tattle mole is here to stay

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I always think this 😂
Is it a northern thing?
I'd never heard it called hidey boo before until Emily's stories 😂
ive heard hidey boo before , maybe it is a northern thing cos I live near enough that I’m scared to see her out in the wild lol, saying that I always said peek a boo to my kids

Reactions: 5
ive heard hidey boo before , maybe it is a northern thing cos I live near enough that I’m scared to see her out in the wild lol, saying that I always said peek a boo to my kids
Only place she seems to occasionally venture out to is meadowhall. So as long as you're not in Barnsley, you're good 😂

Reactions: 1
I am in Meadowhall a lot ….I haven’t seen her yet but the first time I do it will be a good day ruined
I'm sure you'd be able to spot her from a mile away anyway 😂
Although I haven't heard meadowhall mentioned since her hissy fit with Hubby over him going without her 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I’ve seen her in the Tesco at Wombwell and Asda in town. Both times I heard her before I saw her so don’t worry you’ll probably be able to escape before you bump into her

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I was just about to eat my lunch (not a three course meal like our Walrus - soup and a sandwich!) and had to deal with her thinking we wanted to see her thigh blubber poking out of the hole in her leggings... :sick:

• Sick
Reactions: 3
Hate to admit this but I say hidey boo too, must be a Yorkshire thing.

Edited to add, it’s a Sheffield thing!

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
I'm sure you'd be able to spot her from a mile away anyway 😂
Although I haven't heard meadowhall mentioned since her hissy fit with Hubby over him going without her 😂
You mentioned that she hasn’t mentioned Meadowhall in a while and low and behold she visits yesterday… oh Emily you are so predictable 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
You mentioned that she hasn’t mentioned Meadowhall in a while and low and behold she visits yesterday… oh Emily you are so predictable 🤣
I just saw this 😂
Literally hasn't mentioned it since the hubby went without her 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I was gonna go yesterday too…..thank god I changed my plans to going today……although part of me would like to see the gargantuan walrus in the flesh (at a distance obs) I still think a real sighting is a good day ruined lol ……LDD must’ve still had a bit of his wages in the bank for her to venture out spending

Makes me laugh every time she goes, she posts about having to get Ella a balloon.
"Have you even been to Meadowhall if you don't come home with one of these?"

I mean, yeah. Because i don't give in to everything my child wants 🙃

The time before her hissy fit with LDD, she posted how Ella had lost her balloon or it popped or something? So they went all the way back the next day to get her another balloon.

Makes me laugh every time she goes, she posts about having to get Ella a balloon.
"Have you even been to Meadowhall if you don't come home with one of these?"

I mean, yeah. Because i don't give in to everything my child wants 🙃

The time before her hissy fit with LDD, she posted how Ella had lost her balloon or it popped or something? So they went all the way back the next day to get her another balloon.
Yep I go regular never buy a balloon for my kids….. to be fair most other bleeping people dont either cos balloon man ain’t cheap even though it’s cheap shite 😅, you hardly see any kids walking round with em probably cos they pop easily

Reactions: 3
Yep I go regular never buy a balloon for my kids….. to be fair most other bleeping people dont either cos balloon man ain’t cheap even though it’s cheap shite 😅, you hardly see any kids walking round with em probably cos they pop easily
Exactly 😂
Can't say I've ever seen someone walking round Meadowhall with a balloon 😂
He's always standing there and everyone just walks past

Reactions: 2
Is a bath that rare that she has to document it and post it for thousands to see? Actually it probably is. The kids always look grubby.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.