Emilywalters_journal #13 The mole has been removed but the tattle mole is here to stay

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She has got Gousto for two people, I highly doubt she turns it into 4 portions or makes a second freshly made meal for the kids. I bet they get lumped with batchelors pasta or an oven tea. Never known anyone to treat their kids the way that she does. She should have never had kids since she struggles to put anyone before her big fat bleeping self. 🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 7
She has got Gousto for two people, I highly doubt she turns it into 4 portions or makes a second freshly made meal for the kids. I bet they get lumped with batchelors pasta or an oven tea. Never known anyone to treat their kids the way that she does. She should have never had kids since she struggles to put anyone before her big fat bleeping self. 🤦🏼‍♀️
I personally wouldn't turn 2 portions of Gousto into 4 portions.
But my kids do get cooked meals and not pasta and sauce every meal 😂

Reactions: 4
Not 100% sure that was true. But I do think it stopped Emily over sharing!
It was true! I was the one who reported her and when the social woman checked back with me she said that the only thing Emily is guilty of is “over sharing on social media” and that there were trolls who were out to get her. I’ve always found it strange that she said that. It felt like she was sticking up for her and saying I was a troll!

Reactions: 6
What time was this posted. Is it meant to be a snack 😅 Just loads of chicken and a pile a mayo! I didn't follow her when she was really into SW but what happened to her between then and now?!
I’m sorry is that 4 chicken fillets there? Like am I seeing that right how could she eat them all in one go 😳

Reactions: 2
I’m sorry is that 4 chicken fillets there? Like am I seeing that right how could she eat them all in one go 😳
I don't think it's 4 whole fillets 😂
I think it's the camera looking bigger than they are 😂
They're just like chicken strip kind of things

Yeah to be fair they looked like small pieces but the funny bit was she was moaning about how this is her lunch as she “didn’t have the energy” to actually cook anything - why do you need to cook something for lunch?!? Every time this gets me! 🙄

Reactions: 6
Yeah to be fair they looked like small pieces but the funny bit was she was moaning about how this is her lunch as she “didn’t have the energy” to actually cook anything - why do you need to cook something for lunch?!? Every time this gets me! 🙄
For someone who has no money she spends alot on food. Just like when she ate a gousto meal
for lunch. That was food she could have for her evening meal. Why cant she just buy some ham and bread and have a sandwich for her lunch

Reactions: 8
I’ve never ever known someone to constantly have full on meals for lunch, like it’s been said before full on ready meals or buffets of cooked food! Then the poor children have cheap packet pasta while she’s shoving gousto meals in her gob 2 times a day..
Have a cheese sandwich like a normal person ffs!!

Reactions: 10
I’ve never ever known someone to constantly have full on meals for lunch, like it’s been said before full on ready meals or buffets of cooked food! Then the poor children have cheap packet pasta while she’s shoving gousto meals in her gob 2 times a day..
Have a cheese sandwich like a normal person ffs!!
I think it’s from her slimming world days, you get told the more you eat the more you lose ….yep if it’s a plateful of salad and lean meat maybe, if it’s a plateful of Mayo and chicken strips or a pasta in a heavy sauce for lunch and tea that ain’t the same lol…..if I ate heavy at lunchtime I’d want a sleep in the afternoon

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.