Emilywalters_journal #13 The mole has been removed but the tattle mole is here to stay

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
By the sounds of it, they took her up, brought her back down, took her up again and brought her back down.
I will never understand when people do this.
Kids aren't stupid. If they know they'll get brought downstairs to play or watch TV, they're more than likely going to do the things that result in that!
Once it's bed time, my kids do not leave the bedroom. Even if they won't sleep. Because it's bed time. We're staying there until you go to sleep.
Enjoying Being Emma does the same. As soon as they wake, she brings them downstairs, lights on, TV on.
No. It's bed time.

Reactions: 13
I do t even get why they couldn’t go to the party with Amelia. Like someone else said there’s no routine anyway but one late night at a party wouldn’t do any harm, she would have likely fell asleep at the party or on the way home anyway. She’s always got to be the martyr.

Reactions: 11
If they weren't planning on attending the party for Amelia, she could've just let 'Hubby' go with Ella and Emily stay at home.

Reactions: 11
If they weren't planning on attending the party for Amelia, she could've just let 'Hubby' go with Ella and Emily stay at home.
LDD would’ve had several passive aggressive stories shot his way had he gone without her 🤣 poor fella just wants an easy life

Reactions: 9
It’s hard to know if she’s making these kinds of situations way more complicated than they need to be because she just has to be the martyr as others have said or if she’s just really that thick…it’s a tough call..

Reactions: 10
She deffo acts up and makes things difficult for attention. She wouldn't want Moley enjoying himself with his other family she's a control freak she wouldn't like it

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Poor Amelia still in a dirty sleepsuit from last night with what looks like breakfast down it

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 7
11D9ABC6-7C88-439D-9E9C-026F8A697DDF.jpeg

Yeah that is definitely food and definitely the same sleepsuit she has been wearing overnight which given the info she has shared about the “laxatives finally kicking in” seems very harsh on the poor girl! 😢

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 5
She certainly doesn’t ever get any better looking that’s for sure

Reactions: 1
She never takes any pride in herself does she. Always looks like a woman, it doesn’t take 2 seconds to put a brush through your hair 🤢
To be honest I often look like a crackhead especially if I am not going anywhere BUT my children are always clean, tidy hair and nice clothes. She is a gobshite.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.