Emilywalters_journal #13 The mole has been removed but the tattle mole is here to stay

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Also letting her drink juice from a baby bottle with a teat I see she wants her to follow with the sweetcorn teeth or at this rate no teeth at all

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
her big saggy sweaty tits swinging in the wind without that bra on
I came to ask - did anyone else notice the boobs?!!! Glad it wasnt just me

I don’t live far from her, my baby had a vest, tshirt, dungarees, thick cardi, socks, slippers, hat with ear flaps AND a blanket that she kicked off …… far too cold

Reactions: 7

I don’t live far from her, my baby had a vest, tshirt, dungarees, thick cardi, socks, slippers, hat with ear flaps AND a blanket that she kicked off …… far too cold
I posted the same a bit further up. It's all I could see 😂

Reactions: 2
You can see the black rain clouds in her video, and Amelia is dressed like it’s July. I know she’s dry for the old content, but trying to force your child to get ill just so you have something to post about is a little extreme

Reactions: 5
I’ve only just seen her stories from today and duck me, put a bloody bra on! And her black clothes always look so faded. She’s an absolute state!

Reactions: 5
I thought the same.. about the bra.. I reckon she’s still in the maternity bra’s that do absolutely nothing for you!!.. they are very stretchy though!

My baby has to have laxatives too., but I just put them in the water and he still drinks it.. why didn’t she just try that first instead of adding juice straight away?! He also drinks it from a straw cup rather than the bottle.. I tried open cup but I do not want him losing that medicine 😂

After looking at those pinwheels I do wonder how she ever gained such a following with her food content?!!

Reactions: 6
I thought the same.. about the bra.. I reckon she’s still in the maternity bra’s that do absolutely nothing for you!!.. they are very stretchy though!

My baby has to have laxatives too., but I just put them in the water and he still drinks it.. why didn’t she just try that first instead of adding juice straight away?! He also drinks it from a straw cup rather than the bottle.. I tried open cup but I do not want him losing that medicine 😂

After looking at those pinwheels I do wonder how she ever gained such a following with her food content?!!
She gave her juice before. Don't think she's ever given her water.
Whenever she's shown her eating, it's always been juice in a bottle

Reactions: 3

Don't forget this is the worst example of a mother who wouldn't put layers and a coat and hat on her baby last winter because tattle stated the obvious that she needed to. She told her bloke who then told everyone in the staff room at work that she was purposely NOT keeping her child warm when outside to try spite us tattlers and to say a big F you to us all for saying how tit she was at seeing to her babys basic needs!
Meanwhile all that did was none of the above and infact caused her child to be quite poorly in hospital and a welfare check being made from social services. From what I've seen history is definitely going to be repeating itself this year. Poor child!

Reactions: 6
Would social services not still be keeping an eye on her? Or is it now case closed?

Reactions: 1
Is it just me that gets annoyed when she says amelia won't go to sleep, what does she expect when the child doesn't have a routine of going to bed at certain times, and then if she wakes at night she takes her downstairs and puts the TV on, when my daughter woke in the night I would feed her in a dark room I never even used to turn the light on and she would go straight back to sleep!

Reactions: 11
First time comment from me but jeez, she is really starting to grip my sh*t with these comments about that baby and her sleep pattern. Moaning that she missed a party and Amelia isn’t sleeping. No sh*t Sherlock she’s downstairs with the lights on, playing with a balloon and your phone in her face. What is wrong with this woman. I find her stories mind blowing!! How is she not making the link between her crap parenting and the effect it’s having?!!

Reactions: 13
I’m baffled as to why they couldn’t ask someone to have Amelia for the night if they wanted to go? It’s her SIL 40th, a special birthday? She thinks it’s a game with the balloon - she’s a baby. There is still light and noise so she’s stimulated and won’t realise it’s bed time. If you want her to sleep, wind down, give her a bath read her a book, put her to bed in the dark or even hold her on your own bed until she nods off. Emily does everything besides solve the problem

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.