Emilywalters_journal #13 The mole has been removed but the tattle mole is here to stay

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Amelia in a T-shirt and using a muslin cloth as a blanket??? Words fail me. It’s almost October!

• Sad
Reactions: 10
Amelia in a T-shirt and using a muslin cloth as a blanket??? Words fail me. It’s almost October!
We're talking about the woman who took a new born to a pumpkin patch barley dressed. Are we even surprised at this point?!

Reactions: 11
Doesn't she always get the seasons wrong. It was the same last year but I swear when it was a heat wave she had her in a million layers

Reactions: 9
Doesn't she always get the seasons wrong. It was the same last year but I swear when it was a heat wave she had her in a million layers
You’re right - She had the foot muff on the pram in the summer holidays when it was like26 degrees!!

Reactions: 6
Emily is a really tit mother, I’ll bet she’s biting her nails nervous just in case she gets reported to social again, who btw are bloody useless!

Reactions: 7
Isn’t baby sensory for little babies? I took mine from newborn to about 12 months- she’s just starting her on it now 😂
I mean, it’s very much marketed that way. I’m pretty sure everything I’ve seen about it is that it’s beneficial for the littlies.

Reactions: 1
She's held that baby back so much.
13 months and only just learning to pull herself up on things

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
Your child is likely constipated because you feed her utter crap, processed rubbish, and no fruit/veg. News flash Emily, Bachellors Pasta n Sauce doesn’t count as roughage. She also doesn’t move anywhere because you held her back by being dumped in the ‘swing of dreams’ so I’d hazard a guess that contributes to it also. Poor child 🫣

*cue the insta stories of Amelia moving, and eating fruit/veg*

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 10
Just catching up on her stories and stopped at the lasagne one to see what people were saying. That’s a disgusting amount of food for one portion 🐷🤢

Reactions: 5
She has pasta almost daily. Of course the poor kid is constipated!

Why is she putting on a weird 'posh' voice in her stories?

Reactions: 6
Absolute joke of a woman not putting a coat on that child when it’s this cold now!! I know we all know what’s she’s like but how does the massive flump not realise Amelia will be cold being pushed in a pram as she’s not moving herself to keep warm. Ems is probably sweating her tits off as she’s an extra 3 layers of padding and breaks a sweat getting off the sofa

Absolute joke of a woman not putting a coat on that child when it’s this cold now!! I know we all know what’s she’s like but how does the massive flump not realise Amelia will be cold being pushed in a pram as she’s not moving herself to keep warm. Ems is probably sweating her tits off as she’s an extra 3 layers of padding and breaks a sweat getting off the sofa
No vest either! Literally just a tshirt!!! And she wonders why she had bronchitis last year

Attachments

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.