Emilywalters_journal #10 hubby wants to do a runner, all Ella wishes for is a mum who’s a bit funner

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So obvious she reads here. You’d just turn the monitor off if you had brought your child downstairs but I suppose by having it on she can try to prove hubby is still there.

Don’t believe for one second that he is happy in that relationship though. He’s probably been ordered home from his mums to play happy families just for our benefit!

Reactions: 7
I’m also confused why the baby monitor was on. Also confused why she takes her downstairs and puts the tv on and let’s not forget the phone shoved in her face making her even more awake. She’s never happy unless she’s moaning about her kids sucking the life out of her.

Reactions: 11
Erm let’s have a think, during the day Emily makes no effort to stimulate or do anything for her baby. She just sticks her in a chair or floating baby bed and lets her sleep. She does her nut in if the baby wakes up. And we know this because of Ella trying to desperately put her back to sleep. How will her baby ever develop if she isn’t stimulating her? The reason why she doesn’t sleep at night Emily you big whale, is because you make ZERO effort to stimulate her during the day. Instead opting to tiptoe around her. Babies need sounds, play, they need to be interacted with! Emily you idiotic buffoon how can you be a mother already and be so clueless. Her poor kids

Reactions: 15
Emily clearly reads here but it infuriates me that she only reacts to certain things. We all start talking about "hubby" & she tries to prove he's there & loved up.

However, we constantly mention her parenting (no vest, no coat, not being strapped in, having the light & tv on during the night - just to name a few) & she doesn't do anything about it, just to prove the point that she thinks her parenting is suffice.

I truly feel for those little girls. Emily only provides snippets of the day on her stories & those snippets aren't the good bits. I'm a mum & I struggle, I moan & make mistakes but the worry & concern to try & be the best mum I can be is always there. Emily is missing that bit.

Reactions: 9
Literally she makes me sick. And also she 100% does read here, I know from what David her hubby said to my cousins husband she literally lays there and scrolls through tattle. She’s obsessed with reading about herself. That’s why she’s so uppity about the coat thing and refuses to put one on Amelia because she’d be “making the trolls win” don’t be surprised if she actually contributes to this thread too! She’s that narcissistic! the rest of the staff room also know what a horrible person Emily is she makes it very obvious when she rings moley barking down the phone at him when the poor fellas eating his sandwich

• Sad
Reactions: 8
Baby won’t sleep at night because she forces baby to sleep for as much of the day as possible 🤷🏼‍♀️ Emily are you bloody thick

Reactions: 7
Literally she makes me sick. And also she 100% does read here, I know from what David her hubby said to my cousins husband she literally lays there and scrolls through tattle. She’s obsessed with reading about herself. That’s why she’s so uppity about the coat thing and refuses to put one on Amelia because she’d be “making the trolls win” don’t be surprised if she actually contributes to this thread too! She’s that narcissistic! the rest of the staff room also know what a horrible person Emily is she makes it very obvious when she rings moley barking down the phone at him when the poor fellas eating his sandwich
And as if on cue, a pic of baby wearing a coat. Halle-bloody-lujah. For once looking a bit more wrapped up. See Emily, that wasn’t so hard was it??!!

Only took monthssssss but AMELIA LOOKS FINALLY DRESSED FOR THIS crappy WEATHER!

at least some sense has been knocked into the fat whale

Reactions: 11
"Amelia wearing a hat and coat, suck on that Karen's"
Mmmmm point still stands. It's taken her 6 months to dress her child appropriately?

Reactions: 18
And as if on cue, a pic of baby wearing a coat. Halle-bloody-lujah. For once looking a bit more wrapped up. See Emily, that wasn’t so hard was it??!!
Only took her 6 fuckin months to do it. Take note Emily, thats how your baby should've been dressed in October to avoid going into hospital you useless lump of lard

Last edited:
Reactions: 15
leaving aside the fact she’s laughing about the fact she’s a tit parent and has only just started dressing her baby appropriately for the weather (she honestly makes me sick!!), does she actually think that message is ‘whitty’?? Does she even know what witty means because she certainly can’t spell it? 🤔

Reactions: 10
leaving aside the fact she’s laughing about the fact she’s a tit parent and has only just started dressing her baby appropriately for the weather (she honestly makes me sick!!), does she actually think that message is ‘whitty’?? Does she even know what witty means because she certainly can’t spell it? 🤔
Shes got Chris Whitty on the brain because she's so worried about covid

• Haha
I can't believe how she thinks dressing her baby appropriately is humorous? How can any parent laugh about the fact that they never put their baby in a cardigan, coat, hat, mittens, ANYTHING in WINTER and after the baby being hospitalised for bronchiolitis?!?! Just when you think she can't get any worse, she does

Reactions: 10
She only kept that baby monitor on to monitor limp dick Dave and make sure he’s not messaging anyone else when she’s downstairs with Amelia

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Hello Emily as we all know you read here.
I’m quite happy to be called a Karen if it means you put a hat and coat on your baby in winter. It’s not about getting one over on the tattle trolls do better Emily

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.