Emilywalters_journal #10 hubby wants to do a runner, all Ella wishes for is a mum who’s a bit funner

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If only she loved teeth whitening as much as she loves stuffing her face full of bread everyday

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Feel sorry for hubby, finally managed to shake the nickname ‘Moley’ only for it to be brutally replaced with Limp Dick Dave

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Right.. Queue a video in the next couple of days including Moley that Emily’s slyly videoed in an attempt to prove he’s still around. Psst Emily, go on, persuade us otherwise!!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I tried so hard to see if I could hear him in the background on her boring rain story 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Right.. Queue a video in the next couple of days including Moley that Emily’s slyly videoed in an attempt to prove he’s still around. Psst Emily, go on, persuade us otherwise!!
She has so many videos on her phone, she could be uploading an old video! She 100% reads here, so she will post something to “prove” he’s there, when in reality she’ll be posting an old video

fuckin saddo she looks like she’s wearing a tent

Reactions: 2
I just don't understand when the baby won't sleep, taking them downstairs, putting a light on and the TV on

Reactions: 12
My child was awake in the night. Instead of getting up with her and watching tv, I took her into my bed and tried to cuddle her/soothe her to sleep. It took 2.5 hours of laying quietly in the dark, but at no point in the middle of the night would I consider getting up🤷‍♀️ Guess it’s not safe for Emily to have Amelia in her bed though…

Reactions: 10
My child was awake in the night. Instead of getting up with her and watching tv, I took her into my bed and tried to cuddle her/soothe her to sleep. It took 2.5 hours of laying quietly in the dark, but at no point in the middle of the night would I consider getting up🤷‍♀️ Guess it’s not safe for Emily to have Amelia in her bed though…
I've never once taken my kids downstairs. It's nighttime and they need to know it's night.
Nor have i ever put the TV and lights on.
A small light usually if I'm changing them. But not when I'm trying to get them back to sleep!

I thought it was common sense.
Poor kid is confused. Thinks it's day time whilst her mum is trying to get her to sleep

Reactions: 14
I turned my phone up and can't hear any snoring, it could be lies 👀 She probably doesn't want to sleep because she was forced to nap in the swing all day.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
why would she have a baby monitor in the room anyway. Amelia is either in the swing or on emily huns fat cushion

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.