Emilywalters_journal #10 hubby wants to do a runner, all Ella wishes for is a mum who’s a bit funner

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I agree that Ella just had the TV remote in her hand as she kept looking at the TV as if she was changing it.
Anything for an Instagram story.

Has she seriously just spent £35 on a cushion cover and a vinyl wrap for an ikea high chair 🤯🤯 this woman can't afford clothes for her kids, or a lamp for the house. But can kit out a cheap highchair with expensive extras?! She baffles me
Takes a free ikea high chair off of marketplace which is only £15 anyway that could go to someone that can't afford it. Yet spends £35 on covers to cover it

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
Has she seriously just spent £35 on a cushion cover and a vinyl wrap for an ikea high chair 🤯🤯 this woman can't afford clothes for her kids, or a lamp for the house. But can kit out a cheap highchair with expensive extras?! She baffles me
Absolute bleeping idiot. She hasn’t the brains she was born with.

Reactions: 6
No, is that high chair only £15 from new?!?!?! And she got it off market place?!?!?!? Wtf

Reactions: 9
Spends £35 on a tit cushion for high chair but moaning she can't afford £15 for a lamp in the lounge!! duck off Emily, you absolute moron

Reactions: 7
How much money has this woman spent wasted on stuff this month, including this chair cushion and moisturising cream?

Reactions: 5
I must be a terrible parent…. I bought the IKEA high chair and my wee one has used it for 2 years with no cover 😭 hang my head in shame 😔

Reactions: 5
I thought she was gifted that chair she’s always in in the kitchen and it converts to a high chair?

Reactions: 6
I must be a terrible parent…. I bought the IKEA high chair and my wee one has used it for 2 years with no cover 😭 hang my head in shame 😔
Disgraceful. What have you been wasting your money on? Fripperies like warm coats and well fitted shoes I expect 🙄

• Haha
Why does she have the IKEA high chair? She was gifted that seat thing in the kitchen as a high chair was she not?

Same 😂 infact mine is 4 years old and currently being reused by my 10 month old 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Why does she have the IKEA high chair? She was gifted that seat thing in the kitchen as a high chair was she not?
She’s probably not using that as a high chair to avoid getting food stains on it so she can eventually sell it on. Being the grabby bleep that she is. She’s never done the ad that she kept saying it was for either.

It's just a cushion cover is it not? So she would still have to buy the cushion insert aswel. For that money she could have bought a different highchair brand new

Reactions: 4
It's just a cushion cover is it not? So she would still have to buy the cushion insert aswel. For that money she could have bought a different highchair brand new
And this is why she’s ‘living hand to mouth’. They have enough money, they’re just tit at managing it. I’m unsurprised as she’s clearly a spoilt brat, so she probably was never taught to wait or save for things and blows everything on payday. Her parents are reasonably comfortable so she probably never has to suffer too much when they run out of money, as bank of mum and dad help. I never understand how people can plead poverty when it’s basic money mismanagement!

Reactions: 10
She literally could have bought a new highchair for that much… or have not bought anything. That money could have been spent on a day out or something? That’s at least 3 hours work for moley. She doesn’t have a bleeping clue

You get an inflatable cushion to go inside! I absolutely would not be spending that amount on a cushion cover when as she pleads they live hand to mouth. to be fair I'm surprised she didn't fashion something from the legendary birthing gown/dress so she could be reminded everyday how artsy and frugal she is

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.