Emilywalters_journal #10 hubby wants to do a runner, all Ella wishes for is a mum who’s a bit funner

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I have been in desperate need of good skincare. I spent ages googling products for my skin, and then I still ended up going to Superdrug and buying their own brand stuff because I can’t justify £10+ per product. We don’t live hand to mouth either, but I still couldn’t justify it with two young children who might need things before the month is out 🤷‍♀️

Also, I’m no expert, but it made f all difference to her face🤣🤣
Same. What a waste of money and like where’s she going as mostly stuck at home shovelling brownies and toast down her gob?

Reactions: 4
Did anybody notice amelia swinging in the background on the clips of her showing her skin before she applied the tinted moisturiser, and then in the clip where she shows how it looks 2 hours later you can still see amelia swinging in the background. She's been in that swing over 2 bloody hours 😑

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
Did anybody notice amelia swinging in the background on the clips of her showing her skin before she applied the tinted moisturiser, and then in the clip where she shows how it looks 2 hours later you can still see amelia swinging in the background. She's been in that swing over 2 bloody hours 😑
Depressing but I’m not even surprised. I swear she’d nominate herself mother of the year if she only spent five minutes in a whole day asking inane questions to that poor little baby and waving an unwashed octopus (never thought I’d say that!) in her face.

Reactions: 7
Has she sold 100 items in 3 hours? Her story said she had 141 items and I’ve just gone on now and there’s only 44 listed… not sure how Vinted works but that seems a lot.

Half the stuff on there could be used for Amelia- I don’t understand why you’d be selling it and not packing it away

Reactions: 5
If you were that poor and that desperate for make up you’d surely try the cheapest first and work up if it was crap? I’m using up any makeup I buy no matter how much I hate it!

Reactions: 6
NGL, I love my makeup but she picked pretty expensive brands to short list. I have a selection of cheaper every day makeup then more expensive ones for occasions but honestly, I wouldn't pay that much for a tinted moisturiser, especially because it actually looked like it made duck all difference.

Reactions: 8
Has she sold 100 items in 3 hours? Her story said she had 141 items and I’ve just gone on now and there’s only 44 listed… not sure how Vinted works but that seems a lot.

Half the stuff on there could be used for Amelia- I don’t understand why you’d be selling it and not packing it away
i guess it could be possible if multiple people did bundles on the baby bits. I use vinted and stuff sells so wuickly

Reactions: 4
Did she really just spend £33 on a tinted moisturiser!!!!! If moneys tight like she makes out so much then that much on a moisturiser is absolutely horrendous! Can get a nice Nivea one for 3 quid hun 🤣🙈

Reactions: 9
She doesn’t go anywhere, she does duck all. What does she need £33 tinted moisturiser for?!

Reactions: 11
2D8E7A82-B143-4CF3-B1BA-992D8BDD43AF.png
Why when she’s had cute little dresses like this for Amelia does she always insist on putting her in those rancid bloody sleep suits 🤢

• Sad
Reactions: 12
I don’t think he works in thurnscoe anymore as that’s a small Asda. I think he’s moved when he got promoted but not sure where there’s a massive Asda at handsworth and I know one at drake house but they’re more than 30 mins from where she lives

Reactions: 1
It’s still a small Asda he works in.‘it’s my local and the service is awful

Reactions: 1
I don’t think he works in thurnscoe anymore as that’s a small Asda. I think he’s moved when he got promoted but not sure where there’s a massive Asda at handsworth and I know one at drake house but they’re more than 30 mins from where she lives
She said before that he moved stores to one that is half an hour away when he got the deputy manager job recently

£33 on moisturiser but would have her kids go without if she couldn’t find it for free or secondhand. She’s so bleeping neglectful towards those kids it’s disgusting to watch now. I only live an hour away but I promise, if I ever happen to bump into her, I’ll be telling her what a fat, selfish, smelly, child neglecting, brownie shovelling woman she is. I hope she gets reported, even just for a kick up the arse because surely other people are seeing how horrible she’s being towards them?! How can their family not say anything!!!

£33 for a tinted moisturiser is not living hand to mouth, and quite sickening when her 5/6 month old daughter appears to not wear or even have any vests, coat, pram suit or even a thick cardigan! She takes her out in the freezing cold with only a babygroŵ, a token hat the other day and a blanket! That’s not enough- the blanket isn’t keeping her back and neck warm!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.