Emilywalters_journal #10 hubby wants to do a runner, all Ella wishes for is a mum who’s a bit funner

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's been in shops/spending money pretty much every day for the past 2 weeks!

Reactions: 6
Emily has 100 layers made purely of brownies so doesn’t realise it’s actually cold outside

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Shall we take shifts doing welfare checks on the hubby after the latest tea spillage?

Reactions: 4
Shall we take shifts doing welfare checks on the hubby after the latest tea spillage?
I reckon we will have had the opposite effect sadly… made her determined to reignite the sex life and show Instagram the sexual chemistry by screen shotting more texts etc.

She’ll be riding his disco stick as soon as he steps foot through the door from shelf stacking tonight.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Now I am absolutely not a fan of hers but why is moley spouting off about their (lack of) sex life and actually telling people that he can’t get it up?? Why would he tell people that?! I’d be mortified if something like that happened between me and my husband and he went into work and told all of his colleagues!

Reactions: 13
Now I am absolutely not a fan of hers but why is moley spouting off about their (lack of) sex life and actually telling people that he can’t get it up?? Why would he tell people that?! I’d be mortified if something like that happened between me and my husband and he went into work and told all of his colleagues!
Clearly he isn’t a man of good judgement…

• Haha
Reactions: 5
When men reveal things like this they are mentally and emotionally checked out of that situation. He is ready to leave her and has been for a long time by the sounds of it

Reactions: 12
I only work with men. Theyre always talking about their dicks and sex, good and bad! Im fed up with knowing every single thing about them tbh.

• Sick
Reactions: 13
I only work with men. Theyre always talking about their dicks and sex, good and bad! Im fed up with knowing every single thing about them tbh.
Exactly. A lot of women don't realise men gossip and witch just as much as we do. I've grown up in a family of men and always worked with them, it is true they talk a lot

Reactions: 6
I can second this too. My previous job was very male heavy, and the things they talk about!
Most people probably think their partners would never, but you'd be surprised 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
It’s actually alarming how little they think is off limits… we had two have vasectomies in the same week… they got their bollocks out to compare ‘battle scars’ 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Clucking for more tea over here 🤣 if I lived near them I'd be applying for a job at asda

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Exactly. A lot of women don't realise men gossip and witch just as much as we do. I've grown up in a family of men and always worked with them, it is true they talk a lot
Men talk and gossip so much more than women! Ive been known to be on the phone to a male colleague for 45 minutes and when i ask if he has any work related issues ... "no, i just wanted a chat" go chat to your wife ffs. Im like an agony aunt!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I reckon we will have had the opposite effect sadly… made her determined to reignite the sex life and show Instagram the sexual chemistry by screen shotting more texts etc.

She’ll be showing us the lingerie she’s found on Vinted for Valentine’s Day!

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
She’ll be showing us the lingerie she’s found on Vinted for Valentine’s Day!
😆😆 I can imagine the caption now… ‘I got these @annsummers crotchless pants on vinted for £3.50 and this @lovehoneyofficial cock ring for £2.50 - #normalisenormalsexlives

😆😆 I can imagine the caption now… ‘I got these @annsummers crotchless pants on vinted for £3.50 and this @lovehoneyofficial cock ring for £2.50 - #normalisenormalsexlives
Also sorry to whoever I tagged I didn’t realise someone would call themselves annsummers😆

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.