Emilywalters_journal #10 hubby wants to do a runner, all Ella wishes for is a mum who’s a bit funner

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
All the things she got for free and most of the stuff she ‘bought’ were cheap secondhand. Why can’t she return the favour and give some stuff away? She takes takes takes but wants money for anything she wants to be rid of!! It’s so selfish, especially when they can clearly afford loads more than she makes out.

Reactions: 12
I just don't understand selling Ella's clothes? I know she's a bit older than Amelia but keep them for Ella, vacuum pack them and keep them for when she's older. She's buying second hand anyway so might as well, otherwise she's going to have to buy to replace later. Except she doesn't think long term, wants money for food now.

Reactions: 14
I just don't understand selling Ella's clothes? I know she's a bit older than Amelia but keep them for Ella, vacuum pack them and keep them for when she's older. She's buying second hand anyway so might as well, otherwise she's going to have to buy to replace later. Except she doesn't think long term, wants money for food now.
We do this.

I have an almost 4 year old and a 10 month old. We keep everything!
Costs us hardly anything for clothing for her!

I can guarantee she either buys the bag fulls for cheap or gets them for free from Facebook and sells them on!

Reactions: 8
This actually makes me so sad - am I extra hormonal today or is this a really horrible thing to do?

I get that sometimes it is sooo much having them call your name a million times a day - but this is like mocking her??
Nah I bleeping hate that. Imagine thinking filming that is okay, especially right in front of your kid.

Reactions: 8
This actually makes me so sad - am I extra hormonal today or is this a really horrible thing to do?

I get that sometimes it is sooo much having them call your name a million times a day - but this is like mocking her??
No same here! It’s really horrible

Reactions: 4
Just been having a nosey on her vinted account cos I'm a sad duck and wanted to look at the shite she's trying to sell :ROFLMAO: She's got a pair of baby dungarees on there for £1 aged 3-6 months so why the duck isn't her baby wearing them instead of a hideous babygrow!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Just been having a nosey on her vinted account cos I'm a sad duck and wanted to look at the shite she's trying to sell :ROFLMAO: She's got a pair of baby dungarees on there for £1 aged 3-6 months so why the duck isn't her baby wearing them instead of a hideous babygrow!!!!
Amelias in 6-9 months. She posted that about a month ago when she actually bought some brand new ones.
But she's still never worn them before that 😂

Reactions: 5
Amelias in 6-9 months. She posted that about a month ago when she actually bought some brand new ones.
But she's still never worn them before that 😂
She's got an obsession with babygrows, I just don't get it. Personal choice, but I hardly put my baby boy in them when he was Amelia's age as friends and family bought him the most beautiful little outfits. He only wore babygrows for bed

Reactions: 5
She's got an obsession with babygrows, I just don't get it. Personal choice, but I hardly put my baby boy in them when he was Amelia's age as friends and family bought him the most beautiful little outfits. He only wore babygrows for bed
Well Ella was called a toddler until she was 5 so maybe she’s making Amelia a baby until she starts walking 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Didn't she have a post about how she was sad to have her "newborn baby bubble burst" and she wanted to squeeze out every last bit of having a newborn as it all feels like a "last"

With the not encouraging Amelia to sit, be more interactive and develop motor skills and milestones it strikes me that she's trying to keep her as a baby for as long as possible, including the dressing in only baby grows and not outfits.

Reactions: 12
Didn't she have a post about how she was sad to have her "newborn baby bubble burst" and she wanted to squeeze out every last bit of having a newborn as it all feels like a "last"

With the not encouraging Amelia to sit, be more interactive and develop motor skills and milestones it strikes me that she's trying to keep her as a baby for as long as possible, including the dressing in only baby grows and not outfits.

I thought she also said it was because she needed her hands covered all the time - not that I’ve ever seen her hands covered at all! And we have outfits from Asda that have tops with the mit bits attached, and you can buy mits separately.

Reactions: 6
D958C370-5C47-4E68-A849-4B90809F339B.jpeg

Thought you were a size 18 Emily?? 🤥 wouldn’t even wanna imagine what she would look like in these 🤮🤮

• Haha
  • Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 9
😆😆 I can imagine the caption now… ‘I got these @annsummers crotchless pants on vinted for £3.50 and this @lovehoneyofficial cock ring for £2.50 - #normalisenormalsexlives

Also sorry to whoever I tagged I didn’t realise someone would call themselves annsummers😆
screaming bet she’s got an alert on vintned for crotchless pants now.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.