Emilywalters_journal #10 hubby wants to do a runner, all Ella wishes for is a mum who’s a bit funner

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
£33 for a fuckin tinted moisturiser!!! Is she taking the piss when she literally dresses her kids in rags

Reactions: 12
£33 bleeping quid on herself!! On some tinted moisturiser that makes her look marginally less tit...

Didn't try to get some secondhand for herself did she? Knew she'd go for the Nars, expensive brand she can tag and beg whilst eye bleeping herself. Makes me sick.

Reactions: 9
If she was that skint she'd be thinking twice about spending a tenner on one 🥴 god she's horrible isn't she 🤢
I need some new eyeshadow brushes. Ideally would love some nice ones, but instead I've just picked up some OK ones which will do the job in poundland! Mostly because I bought my Daughter books from her book fair at school, so couldn't justify both...

That's a normal caring mother's choice...

Reactions: 10
Worn twice my arse should be sold as brand new. Never seen her in the pram suit. Poor Amelia 😔
No fuckin way has that been worn. She was only born at end of August so couldve worn it to the pumpkin patch and avoided having her child admitted to hospital. twit.

Reactions: 13
There's some in her shade on ebay, £17... but no, not good enough for Emily. Bet she paid extra for delivery too... :mad:

Reactions: 4
he works at the asda in thurnscoe in barnsley

also, living hand to mouth but spending £33 on tinted moisturiser? get your priorities right

Reactions: 15
There's some in her shade on ebay, £17... but no, not good enough for Emily. Bet she paid extra for delivery too... :mad:
Why do a Boots order when she's been out nearly every day shopping for 2 weeks!!! Obviously been trying to get another freebie first

he works at the asda in thurnscoe in barnsley

also, living hand to mouth but spending £33 on tinted moisturiser? get your priorities right
I think this is the one he used to work at?
Because she said when he got his manager job, he had to move stores to one half an hour away

I think this is the one he used to work at?
Because she said when he got his manager job, he had to move stores to one half an hour away
Sure he works in Sheffield although I bet he'd rather work on fuckin Mars to get away from her

• Haha
Reactions: 13
If she was that skint she'd be thinking twice about spending a tenner on one 🥴 god she's horrible isn't she 🤢
I honestly cannot believe her. I wouldn’t class myself as living hand to mouth at all - and I only have 1 baby …yet I couldn’t justify £33 on a tinted moisturiser! You can get some in the supermarket for under £10 I’m sure!! All the times she’s popped in for her bloody shoppium tit she could have had a look then!

I never message people but if she starts banging on about having no money an any point, I'll be messaging her myself. She takes the actual piss

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
I’m skint, payday is Friday and I needed some tinted moisturiser. Bought a garnier one for £6. I absolutely love my make up but I wouldn’t spend top dollar on something I quickly throw on my face for work etc! She’s nuts. So selfish

Reactions: 12
I have been in desperate need of good skincare. I spent ages googling products for my skin, and then I still ended up going to Superdrug and buying their own brand stuff because I can’t justify £10+ per product. We don’t live hand to mouth either, but I still couldn’t justify it with two young children who might need things before the month is out 🤷‍♀️

I’m skint, payday is Friday and I needed some tinted moisturiser. Bought a garnier one for £6. I absolutely love my make up but I wouldn’t spend top dollar on something I quickly throw on my face for work etc! She’s nuts. So selfish
Also, I’m no expert, but it made f all difference to her face🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
I have been in desperate need of good skincare. I spent ages googling products for my skin, and then I still ended up going to Superdrug and buying their own brand stuff because I can’t justify £10+ per product. We don’t live hand to mouth either, but I still couldn’t justify it with two young children who might need things before the month is out 🤷‍♀️

Also, I’m no expert, but it made f all difference to her face🤣🤣
I’m the same, we don’t live hand to mouth but then again we arnt rolling in clover either, I had a big birthday recently and decided I needed to take better care of my skin before the crinkles take hold , I researched loads of brands but couldn't justify some of the prices so I went for a cheaper brand but with similar ingredients to what’s in the more high end named brands , my skin does look better though I have to admit lol but I also have a bit of money in the bank for treating my youngest when she wants something or something needs replacing…..my eldest is a nurse works damn hard and is very into her beauty she wears high end but she always looks a million dollars and has no commitments so can afford to splurge on such things…..I still tell her she’s paying crazy prices though lol but that’s cos I’m a tight Yorkshire lass 😂😂😂

Reactions: 3
This is the one I use and I think it looks way better than the one she used 😂😂

Reactions: 1
I would rather buy my child whatever he needs or buy essential foods if I had a spare £33 and claimed to be struggling for money, not buying a fuckin tinted moisturiser. I'm calling mega bullshit on this witch:mad:

• Angry
I dunno each to their own and all that, I spend about that on foundation because that’s what I like spending my money on and I prefer the products, but then again I’m not pleading poverty 😂 the Laura mercier tinted moisturiser is really nice

Reactions: 3
I dunno each to their own and all that, I spend about that on foundation because that’s what I like spending my money on and I prefer the products, but then again I’m not pleading poverty 😂 the Laura mercier tinted moisturiser is really nice
That's the thing though 😂
People aren't amazed she's spent £33 on tinted moisturiser. People are saying it because she says she has no money 😂

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.