Emilywalters_journal #10 hubby wants to do a runner, all Ella wishes for is a mum who’s a bit funner

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is Emily stupid or does she not realise that no matter what she waves infront of Amelia, she'll look at?
And being interested in food is not a reason to wean 🤦🏻‍♀️

Notice Covid doesn't matter to her again. With no masks too.

Reactions: 18
I want to say its nice they bought her something but a soft toy from the gift shop most of been pricey!
Tbf the deep gift shop is reasonably priced if you don't have money worries.

The tickets are also valid for a year so free trips back but you still have to buy them in the first place

Reactions: 4
Trying to prove her point about her unnecessary early weaning by saying Amelia tracks food, of course she’s bleeping tracking it you munter, it’s a moving bleeping object. 🤦🏼‍♀️ Still doesn’t mean she should be having food yet. So irresponsible! My twins were born a month early at 36 weeks and I still double checked about weaning at 6 months as they adjust premature babies ages by how many weeks they were born early, she’s just gone ahead and done this because she thinks it will settle Amelia, so purely for her benefit, not thinking about the possible issues it could cause her baby by introducing food early and forcing it on her when she’s clearly not ready.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She said Amelia is tracking food & is always hungry - these are not signs that she's ready to wean! From yesterday's stories, Amelia still has a tongue thrust & showing no signs of sitting unaided.

I understand it's her baby & she can make her own choices but if she doesn't want any judgement or comments, then should keep certain things to herself! She has a fairly large following, she should be responsible enough to make sure she's aware of the guidelines. She assumes she's a law unto herself, it's irresponsible!

Reactions: 10
She said Amelia is tracking food & is always hungry - these are not signs that she's ready to wean! From yesterday's stories, Amelia still has a tongue thrust & showing no signs of sitting unaided.

I understand it's her baby & she can make her own choices but if she doesn't want any judgement or comments, then should keep certain things to herself! She has a fairly large following, she should be responsible enough to make sure she's aware of the guidelines. She assumes she's a law unto herself, it's irresponsible!
Had she tried her on hungry baby milk or anything first I wonder? I bet it she consulted a HV they'd have suggested many things before food

Reactions: 6
Anyone else notice she sneakily tagged Samsung in her “washing machine rant” … obviously on the beg for them to send her one. She genuinely makes me feel ill what a disgusting person honestly I really cannot stand her
E9340F47-CB51-495E-A733-C71E46C78C2C.png

Also I saw the post where she was bitching about moley needing the loo but I couldn’t write here at that moment and forgot, and I’d like to just say I cannot believe he’s still with her. The thing is you see them and think they’re happy but I know for a fact he witches about her at work and feels suffocated by her, they’re trying to save their marriage but I don’t think it’ll be saved. It’s Emily that’s the problem not the marriage but it’s HER. She’s a vile creature

Also I saw the post where she was bitching about moley needing the loo but I couldn’t write here at that moment and forgot, and I’d like to just say I cannot believe he’s still with her. The thing is you see them and think they’re happy but I know for a fact he witches about her at work and feels suffocated by her, they’re trying to save their marriage but I don’t think it’ll be saved. It’s Emily that’s the problem not the marriage but it’s HER. She’s a vile creature

Reactions: 12
Anyone else notice she sneakily tagged Samsung in her “washing machine rant” … obviously on the beg for them to send her one. She genuinely makes me feel ill what a disgusting person honestly I really cannot stand her
View attachment 1029411

Hahahahahahaha I did think it was strange she hadn't mentioned samsung on the post! She tagged them the bleeping pathetic witch. Sorry but if u really needed a new washing machine you'd easily pick one up on fb marketplace for a few quid. Also if u needed a washing machine that badly you would be happy with any machine never mind a Samsung that you can add things to mid-wash. bleeping begging she makes me sick.

Reactions: 7
The woman who does 1p surveys has just called a game her daughter is playing an epic waste of life. What is wrong with her

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 21
She does what I do when I’m paid - acts like a millionaire for about a week and then ‘lives hand to mouth’ for the rest of the month. I’m utter tit with money but the difference is that I don’t go on about it AND I don’t have kids to look after so it’s only my life I’m bleeping round with.

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.