Emilywalters_journal #10 hubby wants to do a runner, all Ella wishes for is a mum who’s a bit funner

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
No wonder amelia doesn't sleep she sleeps all day in that swing.
She seems to spend her whole day trying to get Amelia to sleep!

I noticed the other night when Ella was playing that Amelia was just say in the swing by herself wide awake.
Why couldn't she have been on the floor? She didn't even have a toy with her.

• Sad
Reactions: 10
2663A1FA-FCE9-47D3-A5D3-0AA49B3EE200.jpeg

Is this not the sleep suit Amelia had been bleeding on after her injections the other day? Given that she didn’t take her out of it straight away and wash it I’m betting the blood didn’t come out...

Reactions: 8
I know you shouldn't compare kids...BUT... stinky Solomons baby seems so much more alert and smiley and just seems more advanced yet I'm sure she's a couple of months younger. Stop making your child sit in a chair all day 😒

• Sad
Reactions: 11
I know you shouldn't compare kids...BUT... stinky Solomons baby seems so much more alert and smiley and just seems more advanced yet I'm sure she's a couple of months younger. Stop making your child sit in a chair all day 😒
She is definitely 'behind'
Because Emily does nothing with her apart from try to get her to sleep or leave her in a chair laying down.
Amelia never gets a chance to use any muscles!

• Sad
Reactions: 6
She is definitely 'behind'
Because Emily does nothing with her apart from try to get her to sleep or leave her in a chair laying down.
Amelia never gets a chance to use any muscles!
Honestly, never seen her try to sit up, roll, shuffle around. She's just over 5 months, I think most are attempting to move or do something by this point, not just lie there.
No wonder she doesn't sleep all night when she doesn't move and is stuck in that swing seat trying to get her to sleep

• Sad
Honestly, never seen her try to sit up, roll, shuffle around. She's just over 5 months, I think most are attempting to move or do something by this point, not just lie there.
No wonder she doesn't sleep all night when she doesn't move and is stuck in that swing seat trying to get her to sleep
When she was trying to sit up Emily was filming herself roughly shoving her back in to her chair

• Wow
See Amelia has a cold, hardly surprising when her dickead mother takes her out in just a babygrow. Poor child, never looks clean either:cry:

• Sad
Reactions: 13
It’s honestly borderline neglect. It shouldn’t be taking strangers to notice this online. Why the duck is no one stepping in to safeguard that poor baby ???

Reactions: 5
no wonder she’s got a bald patch on the back of her head, she’s lying down 24/7!!!

• Sad
Reactions: 12
I bet the lazy witch has sent Ella in today so she doesn’t have to look after her. It’s 48HRS for sickness 🤦🏽‍♀️

• Sad
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.