Emily Walters Journal #15 Shein scraps, Emily’s tapped, is LDD still sniffing around BTB’s rat?

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm sure Mr 35 was thrilled when he returned home to watch Shrek and have a Chinese too.

Would've probably prefered a night out without the Walrus and a BJ from BTB.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She didn’t even get him a card ☹ and I bet he had to buy the chinese! Poor sod I am such a melt but I have always had a soft spot for him 😂

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
She's going on holiday with her friend, so her hardworking husband has to watch the kids on his own and work. He's the one that deserves the holiday, not her!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
She's going on holiday with her friend, so her hardworking husband has to watch the kids on his own and work. He's the one that deserves the holiday, not her!
Awww don’t be mean didn’t you know she’s mother of Amelia the only 2 year old in history to never sleep at night have some sympathy, plus she needs a break from flogging all her second hand marketplace freebies on vinted

• Haha
IMG_8645.jpeg

Sick of this lump of lard beating Amelia online for not sleeping… She needs to actually address that she’s the problem not Amelia. She overstimulates her when she wakes. Gets her up, puts the tv on. Still being cramped in a room with them won’t be helping the issue either.

What with that voice note she posted, she’s such a twit.

View attachment 2985834
Sick of this lump of lard beating Amelia online for not sleeping… She needs to actually address that she’s the problem not Amelia. She overstimulates her when she wakes. Gets her up, puts the tv on. Still being cramped in a room with them won’t be helping the issue either.

What with that voice note she posted, she’s such a twit.
Her half asleep face man! What a bleeping sap 😂😂 as mothers we’ve all had sleepless nights and let face it your face ent like that from lack of sleep! She’s such an idiot!

Reactions: 4
Could have sworn there's been a couple of times they've been away for the night? And then she's said how Amelia slept for them?
Or did I imagine that?
To be fair I’m thinking the same. I mean, I know she’s a liar and can’t stop herself, but this is a bit obvious surely?

Reactions: 4
No more Billie Dean doing her hair I see... realised it wasn't worth giving her freebies. 😂

• Haha
Didn’t we go to London with her friend before Amelia was born and before she was a walrus, it was just before Covid I think as she was doing SW

Reactions: 3
Oh Emily the SS thing was so much more than you “having a bad day” and you know it and for the record getting to the end of the day and you and the kids are alive isn’t always conducive to doing a great job
And not being funny but you’re never done sitting on your arse! When is your day ever a war zone? Come to my house with my ND child and live a day in my shoes. Prick

Hold on lard arse wasn't you reported because of neglectful parenting during winter which then resulted in you're newborn being hospitalised..........thought so.

Reactions: 11
Throwing it back for those who are new or don't remember. See this picture? In OCTOBER how she herself and everyone around her is wrapped up in hats, gloves, wellies and big warm coats??? Her hubby and ella was too for a whole day outdoors doing pumpkin picking and outdoor activities. Yet her 6week old baby who was already poorly was taken out in ONLY a baby grow. And she threw on ellas hat to try not make it look so bad. Days later the poor baby was even more sick with bronchitis and having to have lumbar punctures. Can i also say it didnt make her fix up! She STILL then carried on to not dress her appropriately for the weather.
Thats why she was reported!
Screenshot_20240612_175218_Chrome.jpg

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
Throwing it back for those who are new or don't remember. See this picture? In OCTOBER how she herself and everyone around her is wrapped up in hats, gloves, wellies and big warm coats??? Her hubby and ella was too for a whole day outdoors doing pumpkin picking and outdoor activities. Yet her 6week old baby who was already poorly was taken out in ONLY a baby grow. And she threw on ellas hat to try not make it look so bad. Days later the poor baby was even more sick with bronchitis and having to have lumbar punctures. Can i also say it didnt make her fix up! She STILL then carried on to not dress her appropriately for the weather.
Thats why she was reported! View attachment 2990126
Remember when she was blaming Ella for it all too

Reactions: 3
She’s such a horror. I can’t bring myself to watch all her hideous droning stories but have got the gist from this thread. I feel kind of judgemental here but honestly being reported to social services really isn’t something that just happens to people, altho I appreciate there are extreme situations and exceptions. How does that not make her look more closely at herself and her parenting?! I’d be heartbroken.

Reactions: 6