Emily Walters Journal #15 Shein scraps, Emily’s tapped, is LDD still sniffing around BTB’s rat?

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's dying to get the kid diagnosed, keeps using the word "meltdown". She's clearly strong-willed, knows that doesn't want to be a walking fire hazard.
I thought the same thing, like mate, she just doesn’t want to wear fancy dress, it’s not that deep

Reactions: 4
Who’s been buying some clothes from elsewhere or free from Facebook market pages to sell on her Vinted account eh?

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Yes because that is what every parent thinks.. my child loves dressing up let me buy them in size 5 years so they're unwearable when they're 2.. 😂
Sure.
Just like the clothes she has on there that are 13 and 15 years!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I swear she puts Amelia in those awful jeans on purpose everytime they go out 🤮
Shes outdoors in the rain and most likely going to get wet stick her in some leggings or joggers the poor kid must be so uncomfortable

• Sad
Reactions: 5
Only time I see her doing anything positive or being positive about Amelia is when they're on these PR trips. 🙄

Reactions: 8
Really shocked to see her whinging about her kid not sleeping again, so out of character for her!
I really do understand sharing little anecdotes for comedic effect, I have done so many a time. But with Emily it’s never funny, she just comes across as nasty and hateful toward her own kids!

Reactions: 11
Really shocked to see her whinging about her kid not sleeping again, so out of character for her!
I really do understand sharing little anecdotes for comedic effect, I have done so many a time. But with Emily it’s never funny, she just comes across as nasty and hateful toward her own kids!
It's because there's no balance she always sounds bitter and whining. Plus she's got no personality and she's a boring lump

Reactions: 6
Is she not way too young to be using a seatbelt and not the harness?

I hate that her kids are always standing on sofas, especially with shoes on 😂
From what I can remember/check online, they have to be 15kg/33lb+ to use a seatbelt with a high-back booster.
Not sure my daughter was that weight at not even 3 years old..

And going back on her feed to check how old A is (as she's treated younger than her age still!) made me have the discovery that Emily last year gave herself a grid post for her birthday(5th July), E's birthday a post (17th July) and then a post about her and LDD's anniversary (31st August). A's birthday is on 23rd(?) August, but not a sniff of a post. :(

The year before she only got a "how will you be on in the morning?" post - Ella didn't get one that year either, but Hubby did :rolleyes:
---
From what I can remember/check online, they have to be 15kg/33lb+ to use a seatbelt with a high-back booster.
Not sure my daughter was that weight at not even 3 years old..

And going back on her feed to check how old A is (as she's treated younger than her age still!) made me have the discovery that Emily last year gave herself a grid post for her birthday(5th July), E's birthday a post (17th July) and then a post about her and LDD's anniversary (31st August). A's birthday is on 23rd(?) August, but not a sniff of a post. :(

The year before she only got a "how will you be on in the morning?" post - Ella didn't get one that year either, but Hubby did :rolleyes:
** one in the morning, not on! :rolleyes:

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 2