Emily Shak

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I looked at the photo and my immediate thought was, duck sake she must be freezing.

Reactions: 2
How do you know?
If you’re into bags you know when something just looks ‘wrong’. Leather looks cheap.... shape/quilting looks off. Also would a influencer on the level of shak buy a chanel that expensive in WHITE in the most scratch prone dirt prone leather to go with her asos and PLT fits. More than likely no. If it looks like it doesn’t fit it prob doesn’t

Reactions: 11
How do you know?
Thanks moo9595, you can tell by the fake leather...it’s not a good quality leather (you can see it at the corners) I am surprised , she is doing well for herself , she could buy a real one. I would rather see people with styling what they can afford than having fakes...it’s a bit embarrassing!!

Reactions: 9
Thanks moo9595, you can tell by the fake leather...it’s not a good quality leather (you can see it at the corners) I am surprised , she is doing well for herself , she could buy a real one. I would rather see people with styling what they can afford than having fakes...it’s a bit embarrassing!!
She’s one of the many influences that tag brands on their obvious fakes it’s so embarrassing!! 😂

Reactions: 5
She’s one of the many influences that tag brands on their obvious fakes it’s so embarrassing!! 😂
Do people actually do that? It just get worse...why do people fall these people? More importantly why do brands pay for this?

Reactions: 8
Do people actually do that? It just get worse...why do people fall these people? More importantly why do brands pay for this?
All a bit cringe really! Wonder where she gets all get fakes. Definitely agree just wear what you can afford and not just designer to show off

What is she really showing off...she is fake? It’s a shame that people with fakes clothes, tits and morals have a influence on society !!

Reactions: 8
Is it just me or do they look like relatively fresh salon lashes in her latest stories?

when could we last go - mid Dec?

if they’re not fresh sign me up for wherever they’re from lasting 6 weeks Looking like that!

So the boob job is confirmed. I think that's a real shame she was feeling insecure, I mean, she's stunning imo. I always thought smaller boobs really suited her style (maybe not her most recent style but a few years ago), if that makes sense.

Also I swear she had blonde highlights when she was in the Maldives, now she's back to quite a dark brown? Hard to tell because she obviously has a backlog of photos for insta.

Attachments

Reactions: 4
I am shocked that she felt self conscious, I thought she had a stunning figure, each to their own but I personally didn’t think she needed to alter her body in any way..the insta life is soul destroying, beautiful, natural young girls chasing perfection through surgery 😞

So the boob job is confirmed. I think that's a real shame she was feeling insecure, I mean, she's stunning imo. I always thought smaller boobs really suited her style (maybe not her most recent style but a few years ago), if that makes sense.

Also I swear she had blonde highlights when she was in the Maldives, now she's back to quite a dark brown? Hard to tell because she obviously has a backlog of photos for insta.

I am shocked that she felt self conscious, I thought she had a stunning figure, each to their own but I personally didn’t think she needed to alter her body in any way..the insta life is soul destroying, beautiful, natural young girls chasing perfection through surgery 😞
I can totally understand feeling self conscious but that's definitely the result of the insta life like you say. She's always had an amazing figure and very naturally beautiful, she really didn't need the fillers etc. I feel like she's going slightly too far with her face, her lips especially. Really wish it wasn't that way.

What has she done to her lips, they look awful!!! Emily was absolutely stunning and I feel like she’s ruined herself she looks so face now

*fake not face

She had the body of a 12 year old before, I’ve seen more meat on butchers pencil 😂 she is a very pretty girl tho I’ll give her that. She suited being flat chested the outfits she’s chose always suited her frame. I think now she’s in her 30s she got boob job etc to try keep up with the younger insta girls - Shame really

She's a woman in her mid 30s trying to compete with girls aged 18 to 25. It won't be long before she starts getting overlooked for much younger models. It happens to the best of us unfortunately.

Reactions: 9
It’s no wonder she rarely posts her talking on her stories. Between the amount of filler in her face (namely lips) and those veneers ... she comes across an absolute airhead.
Emily is (was) so beautifully natural and had a look that imo most of us would envy. Ironically however she has spent £4K+ on a boob job, not to mention all the filler and Botox and looks common as muck. Shame really.

Reactions: 11
It’s no wonder she rarely posts her talking on her stories. Between the amount of filler in her face (namely lips) and those veneers ... she comes across an absolute airhead.
Emily is (was) so beautifully natural and had a look that imo most of us would envy. Ironically however she has spent £4K+ on a boob job, not to mention all the filler and Botox and looks common as muck. Shame really.
She has became generic now

Reactions: 7
She said in a post not long ago she hadn't had her lips done for over a year but they defo don't look it. I think if she got them dissolved a bit she'd look so much better, I mean not that she doesn't, she's a lovely looking girl but she was even more stunning when she was more natural, I can't understand the boob job, I though she had a lovely figure.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.