Emily Shak

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I cannot deal with how much Kate is trying to be Emily. Wonder if she will be getting a boob job next. The last pic she’s uploaded could actually be Emily.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I thought the same...it’s so weird! I bet that’s why Emily dyed her hair dark. Kate is a pretty girl why can’t she just do her own thing..don’t understand why people chase the gram life..it’s so vacuous. Stop trying to convince people you’re happy...Just put ur phone down and live your goddamn life 🤷🏽‍♀️🤷🏽‍♀️🤷🏽‍♀️

I cannot deal with how much Kate is trying to be Emily. Wonder if she will be getting a boob job next. The last pic she’s uploaded could actually be Emily.

Reactions: 8
It’s as if Paul is this mad Instagram Groomer Guru...but uses same template for all 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I thought the same when I seen Kates pictures yesterday. She hasn't got a massive following and it doesn't seem to go up much in number so it's baffling why she acts like she's Emily mk2

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Like surely you would want to be different from your bfs ex. She’s trying to morph into her. Wonder if it is to do with Paul or Kates own decisions. It’s embarrassing though.

Reactions: 3
I see Chick and Paul no longer follow each other

:eek::eek::eek::eek:

Like surely you would want to be different from your bfs ex. She’s trying to morph into her. Wonder if it is to do with Paul or Kates own decisions. It’s embarrassing though.
I think it is probably her, be mental if it was him, but then again anything is possible. So cringe...

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Really? If she’s following the same Insta route as her nemesis she will be getting booked in for a few nose jobs, lip fillers and tit implants in no time..those posts don’t pay themselves Kate 💰

Kate edits her pictures so much. I’ve seen her out and about and she has a big hook nose 😂😂😂

Kate and PG must’ve been reading here 😂😂😂 shes now private and his bio that was the same as Emily’s has changed it now says Kate with a heart, awkward 😬 wonder what one of them has been reading the Emily Shak thread 🤣 agree with everyone else he seems controlling and obsessed with his ex, also feel like all the stuff he posts with the captions about never taking her for granted and forget about the designer stuff, all you need is loyalty etc are digs at Emily and acting like he’s always been an amazing bf so it wasn’t his fault they finished etc. Weird, move on already or at least don’t involve your new gf

• Haha
Kate and PG must’ve been reading here 😂😂😂 shes now private and his bio that was the same as Emily’s has changed it now says Kate with a heart, awkward 😬 wonder what one of them has been reading the Emily Shak thread 🤣 agree with everyone else he seems controlling and obsessed with his ex, also feel like all the stuff he posts with the captions about never taking her for granted and forget about the designer stuff, all you need is loyalty etc are digs at Emily and acting like he’s always been an amazing bf so it wasn’t his fault they finished etc. Weird, move on already or at least don’t involve your new gf
Defo Paul. I’m sure he probably Google’s her at least once a week and it’s lead him here.

• Haha
Is Emily making unnecessary trips into the city centre every day or has she been changing outfits in the car and doing multiple shoots ... I judge both options

• Haha
  • Angry
It seems like the Glasgow influencer Saturday routine is to go into town for some pics MM also had a shoot there today.

Maybe Kate just finally grew the balls to tell PG all of the tit he posts is just WEIRD!!! And obsessive with Emily.

Reactions: 7
Defo Paul. I’m sure he probably Google’s her at least once a week and it’s lead him here.
Pauls pals bird has mentioned it weird wee set they have bcauz the mates bird was Kate now she'sjumpt back to deb who indio beauty also own indigo bully n indigo groomers tells u all the looks

Reactions: 1
Paul’s clearly not over Emily. Imagine even keepn all those posts up from when he first made insta dedicated to his ex 🤣😭 delete them m8 it’s embarrassing.
He was also porkin a m8 of a m8 who worked in sanc right before lockdown last year and yes he was with Kate then.
they r all fake as f***😂😂Kate’s just as bad she’s a shak wannabe imagine getting ur hair cut in the same style and then colour and dressing the exact same I think I counted about 5 different photos where she’s wearing exact same horrendous outfits as fake tits shak and posing on a street like she’s a supermodel 🤣 Next thing she will be getting fake tits and a nose job too 😂😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 7
So he’s a cheat? He seems the type! hole for putting all the blame on Emily, that’s one thing I did respect her for, she didn’t speak out on him in the same way he dragged her name on insta..so many red flags with this guy 🤢🤢🤢

Paul’s clearly not over Emily. Imagine even keepn all those posts up from when he first made insta dedicated to his ex 🤣😭 delete them m8 it’s embarrassing.
He was also porkin a m8 of a m8 who worked in sanc right before lockdown last year and yes he was with Kate then.
they r all fake as f***😂😂Kate’s just as bad she’s a shak wannabe imagine getting ur hair cut in the same style and then colour and dressing the exact same I think I counted about 5 different photos where she’s wearing exact same horrendous outfits as fake tits shak and posing on a street like she’s a supermodel 🤣 Next thing she will be getting fake tits and a nose job too 😂😂

Reactions: 1
Wow I cannot believe how alike Kate is to Emily!! Since meeting Paul it looks like she has lost weight and had lip fillers. She is literally morphing into her. Kate honey if you read here please stop ✋🏿 trying to be like her.....it’s not cool trying to be like your bf’s ex. You are a naturally pretty girl you don’t need to pose, dress or try and look like Emily. It’s actually quite freaky and disturbing!

Reactions: 5
Thank god it wasn’t just me!
p.s sorry some of my writing got missed i do have dyslexia. paul and Debbie who owns indio beauty's husband had fell out because they knew Emily messed pg about with another guy before chic it all came to a head. then Paul met Kate there was new pal a ex of Debbie's freind she carried story's from both sides . Emily is very good friend with Debbie they r all batting for the same group .

Hello! Just jumping into this thread, I go back and forth with Tattle and havent been on in ages. I was happy to see Emily Shak finally got a thread as the others kept on getting deleted. Credit to Emily, I respect how she has kept tight lipped on the whole Paul/divorce situation. She could have let rip, instead she has maintained dignity and got on with the job. If anything, its worked out well for her.
Kate...wow. Stunning girl but has very slowly morphed into a version of Emily. Its sad to see, but not unusual. Anyone else notice the common theme around Glasgow insta/influencers? They are all throwing out the same content day in day out. I find it so boring. They have invented this new accent which is a mix between Glasgow uni and Edinburgh? What is that??
And worth a mention, because there is a link. Steffani Deans, who is an ex of Chic and not friends with Emily, throws out almost identical content. Her bio with her name and the flags are the exact same as Emily’s. They do like for like photos and i find it bizarre! The “no parking” photo was the most recent. Steffani posted first i think to give her, her dues, but something going on there 😆

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.