Emily Shak

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m not an Emily fan specially after her travelling during lockdown but PG is honestly a freak 🤣 his obsession with her is high key stalker vibes. Like we get it mate she broke your heart but it’s been well over a year get over it all ready go live your life with Emily clone you’re 35(ish) go start a family or something 😂😂
I find it hilarious he's always having a go at "influencers" yet he took all of Emily's photos and was the one pushing her to up her game on Insta. Now he's doing it with Kate, it's no coincidence that her outfits/poses/hair etc are very similar to Emily's. He's way too old for this carry on. He's got a son, doesn't he?

Reactions: 4
Really weird isn’t it? I get bad vibes from that guy, the way Kate always posts about him being amazing and how everyone should have a PG in their life..it’s like he’s writing it himself! He defo seems like a controlling wee ned!

Kate is seriously turning into a mini Emily... That's the PG influence for ya

Reactions: 8
He’s clearly still obsessed with Emily, bitter and jealous and writes it off as banter. How can Kate put up with that, imagine having a bio the exact same as your ex used to have for you. Embarrassing! Then the constant slagging of influencers but Kate’s now trying to be one.

Reactions: 10
He’s clearly still obsessed with Emily, bitter and jealous and writes it off as banter. How can Kate put up with that, imagine having a bio the exact same as your ex used to have for you. Embarrassing! Then the constant slagging of influencers but Kate’s now trying to be one.
Yeah don't understand why Kate is with him to be honest.. seems obsessed with his ex

Kate seems like such a sweet girl but how much can you really tell with insta I do
Think PG is a bad influence in her 🥴😂😂

Reactions: 3
She does seem like a nice girl but why would she get mixed up with an east end Del Boy?..I wouldn’t be associated with him if you paid me..the fact that he torched his ex mother in laws car should be a big enough red flag 🚩 guy is an absolute wrong en! 🤔

Kate seems like such a sweet girl but how much can you really tell with insta I do
Think PG is a bad influence in her 🥴😂😂

She does seem like a nice girl but why would she get mixed up with an east end Del Boy?..I wouldn’t be associated with him if you paid me..the fact that he torched his ex mother in laws car should be a big enough red flag 🚩 guy is an absolute wrong en! 🤔
he’s from North Glasgow not the East End.

Reactions: 2
North end Del Boy 😂 probably the money & designer clothes he can provide her with to kick start her IG career 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
If he’s from Glasgow how did he end up in Falkirk ??? And surely he is banging Annie m .... photos are far too suspish

• Haha
Did I imagine it or did she post a pic for of her boyf and a puppy on her stories yesterday then it was gone? Weird.

Did I imagine it or did she post a pic for of her boyf and a puppy on her stories yesterday then it was gone? Weird.
Saw that as well, today she is in Glasgow, so much for essential travel, she has a nerve and especially more so as her dad died of Covid, clearly one law for us and the rest do what they want

• Heart
Reactions: 9
She has an amazing figure and when she's dressed up for a night out she wears some nice things, but her day time fashion is up her arse. Every picture is a crop top and a puffer jacket. Who in Scotland is wearing a crop top out right now? Yeah if you've boyfriend has driven you in to Glasgow to take the picture and then jump back into the car with the heating on, it's not real life though is it? C'mon put together a realistic decent outfit....you're 30 odd woman!

• Heart
Reactions: 20
She’s also had a nose job, I think some people forget it definitely changed her face suits her more better than her natural nose.

Nose job, boob job, lip fillers & Botox only thing real about her is her bum now🤣

i honestly think chick influenced her boob job, I heard he’s crazy obsessive and controlling and compares all his girlfriend,his ex is darcy she’s young and stunning , great body, It must be hard for Emily.

It’s no wonder she rarely posts her talking on her stories. Between the amount of filler in her face (namely lips) and those veneers ... she comes across an absolute airhead.
Emily is (was) so beautifully natural and had a look that imo most of us would envy. Ironically however she has spent £4K+ on a boob job, not to mention all the filler and Botox and looks common as muck. Shame really.

Attachments

• Wow
She’s also had a nose job, I think some people forget it definitely changed her face suits her more better than her natural nose.

Nose job, boob job, lip fillers & Botox only thing real about her is her bum now🤣

i honestly think chick influenced her boob job, I heard he’s crazy obsessive and controlling and compares all his girlfriend,his ex is darcy she’s young and stunning , great body, It must be hard for Emily.
I’m sure she’s had a couple of nose jobs 👀

Reactions: 2
I don't think her most recent pictures have been taken in CC's house. All his doors are a stained wood and the door she is posing in front of in recent pics is white and a completely different style. Most people don't have two different styles of internal door in their house.

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.